Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf asteroids

Tentou
12.30.2013 , 10:56 PM | #11
I concur.
/* Tentou/Tangier/Shock - Consular/Sorcerer */
/* Port Nowhere->Pot5->Shadowlands->Satele Shan */
/* PvE - <Condemned> || PvP - <Casual> || GSF - Gunship */
/* http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/160...90/23/7o3o.jpg */

rekiemkun
12.31.2013 , 11:17 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
I keep exploding when flying trough them. They need to be nerfed OMG!!!!!1111oneone

OMG!!!1111oneoneone don't nerf them! That's the only way I have to replenish my missiles when I run out.

DEATHICIDE
01.01.2014 , 06:53 AM | #13
You are complaining about asteroids????

Wow pal, that's the least of our problems, how about the damn capital ship?

I can't start a single game while looking down, so I know where I am going, without instantly crashing into the damn thing and blowing up!!!!

I wish I COULD make it to an asteroid and hit that instead! at least I would have had 10 seconds of gameplay!

Vulfey
01.01.2014 , 11:01 AM | #14
I have to concur, nothing makes me laugh more or feel more ashamed than solid object kills. If the enemy seppukus it's freaking hilarious, but if you boost into that asteroid or satellite without reeeally checking...You hope no one was watching, bad enough your name flashes up as a suicide =P

The funniest was 3 guys in rapid succession one right after the other self destructing.
“By the Way of the warrior is meant death. The Way of the warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved.” ~ Yamamoto Tsunetomo

Arcagrian
01.01.2014 , 04:02 PM | #15
I love when enemies are trying to escape my grip using barrel roll and then slam into rocks and stuff

renegadeimp
01.01.2014 , 04:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Arcagrian View Post
I love when enemies are trying to escape my grip using barrel roll and then slam into rocks and stuff
Been there, done that, but only when i've had a bit to drink ( i prefer rotational thrusters on my GS)
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

jankiel
01.01.2014 , 07:06 PM | #17
I even love it more when I use retro thrusters and wham into an asteroid with my arse.

demotivator
01.02.2014 , 12:48 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DEATHICIDE View Post
You are complaining about asteroids????

Wow pal, that's the least of our problems, how about the damn capital ship?

I can't start a single game while looking down, so I know where I am going, without instantly crashing into the damn thing and blowing up!!!!

I wish I COULD make it to an asteroid and hit that instead! at least I would have had 10 seconds of gameplay!

Gosh I hate when right as a match starts my ship is heading down for no reason.
Randomizing your forums.

Sangrar
01.02.2014 , 12:50 PM | #19
this threads still going!?!

You run face first into an asteroid what do you think is going to happen?
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE

Wuxtry
01.02.2014 , 05:32 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
this threads still going!?!

You run face first into an asteroid what do you think is going to happen?
Mario taught me that coins, a flower or mushroom comes out... Thats what supposed to happen!
Socratesz - Jiggo-
P'eek- Wuxtry
CE Regulator
Prophecy of the Five