Having kids with Jaese/Vette.

Swedguy

I've married Vette in my story, and at the last conversation she mentions that she'd stay for the long term wether that ment more apprentices or having kids. Jaesa says the same thing if you romance her. This felt like a pretty loose end to tell the truth, and it also seems like a fun thing BioWare could expand on in future updates.

Let me know what you think

Edited by Swedguy

Well, since I am a Twi'lek Jugg (played other Twi'leks to 50 and unlocked the species) I went for Vette.

I am a red Twi'lek and Vette is blue which means we will have purple kids. There is no option for a purple Twi'lek.

I demand that all development be halted and the next patch include only purple Twi'leks.

And another thing, only Twi'leks should be allowed to hide the head slot. The rest of y'all are too hard to look at.

Well, since I am a Twi'lek Jugg (played other Twi'leks to 50 and unlocked the species) I went for Vette.

I am a red Twi'lek and Vette is blue which means we will have purple kids. There is no option for a purple Twi'lek.

I demand that all development be halted and the next patch include only purple Twi'leks.

And another thing, only Twi'leks should be allowed to hide the head slot. The rest of y'all are too hard to look at.

I will give into your demands only if you will support my NEED to have a SITH JAWA or SITHWA as I call them!

I doubt we'll ever see actual children in the game. But if it helps, you can use the Legacy feature to make all your alts your children. Of course you're playing pretty loose with the timeline such as when a Jedi child reaches Taris before his Sith parent did....

I doubt we'll ever see actual children in the game. But if it helps, you can use the Legacy feature to make all your alts your children. Of course you're playing pretty loose with the timeline such as when a Jedi child reaches Taris before his Sith parent did....

lol yeah

No, not kids....those brats will run around my ship pushing buttons and breaking stuff, and I will trip over them or that pet...w/e it is. Someone will get force choked, then vette will put me outside. Not a good way to go, we are going to stay in a childless marriage! And im putting my foot down!!!

Ill let you guys know how it goes when I talk to her.

Relationships are sloppy in this game, unlike in Mass Effect.

I basically married Vette, then to get an affection bonus to max out Jaesa, married Jaesa. Vette doesn't care, she still thinks I'm cool even though I supposedly impregnated her and left her for another shipmate.

Could/Should have been done better.

I married Vette, completed all the story stuff. Now when I talk to her on my ship, she says stuff like "I don't really wanna talk right now..." or "What? What did I do?"

Did I roll over in bed and smack her in my sleep or something? Is she jealous I take Jaesa on dailies? It doesn't make sense she's all sullen and depressed now for no apparent reason.

I married Vette, completed all the story stuff. Now when I talk to her on my ship, she says stuff like "I don't really wanna talk right now..." or "What? What did I do?"

Did I roll over in bed and smack her in my sleep or something? Is she jealous I take Jaesa on dailies? It doesn't make sense she's all sullen and depressed now for no apparent reason.

keep clicking her till she says "You are sort of insane, you know that right?"

I basically married Vette, then to get an affection bonus to max out Jaesa, married Jaesa. Vette doesn't care, she still thinks I'm cool even though I supposedly impregnated her and left her for another shipmate.

There is supposed to be a decision point in the story that prevents you from doing that. Sounds like a bug.

There is supposed to be a decision point in the story that prevents you from doing that. Sounds like a bug.

This is how I did it. Wrapped it in a spoiler flag just in case even though the title of the thread reeks of here be spoilers.

Jasea asked me to break it up with Vette, so I decided to complete Vette first, then continue my indulgence with Jasea, Vette never complained and Jasea seamed contempt. I currently live in a bigamy on my spaceship.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, she said ADOPT. Well, my bad XD

Actually, she said "have OR adopt our own little horde" in one of the letters she sends you. It's in the one where she mentions putting Quinn in charge of baby-proofing the ship.

Edited by Dharnell

Actually, she said "have OR adopt our own little horde" in one of the letters she sends you. It's in the one where she mentions putting Quinn in charge of baby-proofing the ship.

Ok. Since she actually does mention having kids then, that reminds me of something: In the Sith Warrior Story, Overseer Tremel mentions that Vemrin was mixed blood. But if it means different species entirely, I don't know.

Edited by Swedguy

Ok. Since she actually does mention having kids then, that reminds me of something: In the Sith Warrior Story, Overseer Tremel mentions that Vemrin was mixed blood. But if it means different species entirely, I don't know.

Probably just a person who has one non-force parent and one force using parent. Tremel's main complaint is that the academy is accepting anyone who shows even the slightest sign of force sensitivity. Even weaklings. Instead of only admitting those who show strong signs of force sensitivity. I remember saying that such a thought was elitist, and he said "You say that like it's a bad thing..."

Edited by Dharnell

Probably just a person who has one non-force parent and one force using parent. Tremel's main complaint is that the academy is accepting anyone who shows even the slightest sign of force sensitivity. Even weaklings. Instead of only admitting those who show strong signs of force sensitivity. I remember saying that such a thought was elitist, and he said "You say that like it's a bad thing..."

Yeah, that's more likely.

• 1 month later...

Wow, that's weird.

Edited by Swedguy