Escape pod = Hermmmm..

reaperkeepet

I'd like to put C2-N2 in it and jettison his arse in deep space. But knowing him he will show up a few days later saying something like "Oh Master! I am so happy to see you! Somehow the Escape Pod malfunctioned and I found myself floating in deep space...luckily enough these nice space pirates found me and will return me to your safe keeping for only 10 million credits! Isn't that wonderful!"

I like the loading bar when you hit the escape pod and nothing happens. All that build up and no fireworks. An to think I was worried I'd end up dead or worse, stranded with no taxi service on a random planet.

I know right! For a while I didn't even press it thinking i might lose my ship and half my stuff.

I mean how stupid would it be to bail out of a perfectly fine working ship.

Edited by daMarek

I think the trooper ship looks cool :)

I love the BT-7. I always loved B-Wing fighters and the BT-7 is very reminiscent of that design. And I think that cockpit exterior area reminds me of the shuttles they used in "V" back in the 80s (which were based on early stealth jets like Tacit Blue).

And the way the foils unfold as you're launching is just exsquisite.

The interior layout is nice and quick, too.

I have to say, if we just get one ship for a while in the game, I think the BT-7 is a fine offering.

all I know is that my ship needs a 'real' bathroom.

the escape pod is more of a porta-john nowadays.

... really sux for us troopers because Aric Jorgan fills the pod up with kitty litter as well.

I spray a hot pepper oil solution around the escape pod hatch door to keep him out of there. Now I just find a dead little rodent sitting outside the pod door every now and then...

once got stuck on a friend's ship while he casually does the space minigame. can't use the main exit, had to use the escape pod.

the one and only time i ever use it.

It actually has a use! I am stunned, shocked, amazed, and impressed.

Thank you for solving this mystery of mysteries. You have fulfilled the spirits of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.