Sith Triumvirate + Darth Revan and Malak vs the Sith Emperor

Sith_Kingpin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i know that but the emporer as same abiltiy but stronger that why he master death

Uhh, come again?

Nihilus has that feat as part of being a Wound. Vitiate has created a technique/ritual that does almost the same thing, without having it turning yourself into a Force dark hole. Logically, and correct me if I'm wrong, this would mean that such an attack would do nothing on Nihilus.

How can you drink from a cup thats already empty? Nihilus has no Force of his own, and merely uses that of his followers/ slaves to channel the Force through them, to himself.

Well I think Vitiate (SWTOR Emperor) is one big ridiculously stupid over-exaggerated crap which is insulting to the rest of the Star Wars universe and many of its authors. And so is Darth Nihilus. LucasFilm should prevent untalented and unoriginal writers, who cannot make their work attractive by storytelling and characterization, to try to make it look "good" by crapping on the rest of the Star Wars universe.

It is like "oh look I made my character so powerful that makes any other character so far look pathetic".

Edited by Path-x

OK, I'm going to refer to Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Revan & Malak as 'the Sith Lords' to make things easier

The Sith Emperor would lose this battle. Why? Well remember when Scourge, Revan and Meetra challenged the Emperor? They put up a fight and actually almost killed him. Not only were there several Force visions where the Sith Emperor lost, implying it was possible, but Meetra could have killed him if she hadn't chose to save Revan with a saber throw instead of strike him. A weakness the Sith Lords would not have. And we can definitely say that the combined strength of the Sith Lords (which was formidable) is stronger than that of Meetra, Scourge and Revan.

But the big hitter here is Nihilus. He could consume anything, he could drain the Force from any being. Including the Emperor, Traya remarked that his power was so great that none could defend against it. So how come Meetra beat Nihilus you ask? Because Meetra was a wound in the Force, and therefore Nihilus could not consume her and attempting to harmed and weakened him. Without such a power Meetra would have been destroyed.

Lets also not forget that in a nexus of dark side energy AKA Korriban, Sion is immortal.

So yeah, Nihilus drains the Sith Emperor of his Force power, and the other Sith Lords overwhelm him.

Oh and some shameless adverting here. :o But the short FanFic in my sig (Echoes in the Force) is all about a confrontation between Nihilus and the Sith Emperor, and there's a big fight at the end. Be enlightened! :D

OK, I'm going to refer to Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Revan & Malak as 'the Sith Lords' to make things easier

The Sith Emperor would lose this battle. Why? Well remember when Scourge, Revan and Meetra challenged the Emperor? They put up a fight and actually almost killed him. Not only were there several Force visions where the Sith Emperor lost, implying it was possible, but Meetra could have killed him if she hadn't chose to save Revan with a saber throw instead of strike him. A weakness the Sith Lords would not have. And we can definitely say that the combined strength of the Sith Lords (which was formidable) is stronger than that of Meetra, Scourge and Revan.

But the big hitter here is Nihilus. He could consume anything, he could drain the Force from any being. Including the Emperor, Traya remarked that his power was so great that none could defend against it. So how come Meetra beat Nihilus you ask? Because Meetra was a wound in the Force, and therefore Nihilus could not consume her and attempting to harmed and weakened him. Without such a power Meetra would have been destroyed.

Lets also not forget that in a nexus of dark side energy AKA Korriban, Sion is immortal.

So yeah, Nihilus drains the Sith Emperor of his Force power, and the other Sith Lords overwhelm him.

Oh and some shameless adverting here. :o But the short FanFic in my sig (Echoes in the Force) is all about a confrontation between Nihilus and the Sith Emperor, and there's a big fight at the end. Be enlightened! :D

they probably faced just a Voice and he wiped them like a dirt off his robes - he even tried to be funny and use lightsaber ( which failed but this is rather a weapon for simpleton comparing to Emperor's power ). Immensive knowledge of sorcery and alchemy would allow him to drink Nihilus like a good dark cherry juice.

they probably faced just a Voice and he wiped them like a dirt off his robes - he even tried to be funny and use lightsaber ( which failed but this is rather a weapon for simpleton comparing to Emperor's power ). Immensive knowledge of sorcery and alchemy would allow him to drink Nihilus like a good dark cherry juice.
It was actually the real Emperor, that we can say for sure. And he was struggling in that battle, he almost died. And he never used his lightsaber, just Revan's. And the Sith Emperor doesn't have a sense of humour.

And he ain't going to be drinking Nihilus. He's a black hole AKA nothingness. You get sucked in, you not consume it. Nothing to drink I'm afraid.

EDIT: Lol are you always high?

Edited by Beniboybling

It was actually the real Emperor, that we can say for sure. And he was struggling in that battle, he almost died. And he never used his lightsaber, just Revan's. And the Sith Emperor doesn't have a sense of humour.

And he ain't going to be drinking Nihilus. He's a black hole AKA nothingness. You get sucked in, you not consume it. Nothing to drink I'm afraid.

EDIT: Lol are you always high?

we cannot say if it was him and most probably it wasnt him. I didnt say that it was his lightsaber - of course that he does, hes such a lovely person after all.

to bend a black a hole with a force and consume it like a juice is Lord Emperor's way

I'm always right and never high - or maybe, you mean my social status, but then, thank you.

we cannot say if it was him and most probably it wasnt him. I didnt say that it was his lightsaber - of course that he does, hes such a lovely person after all.

to bend a black a hole with a force and consume it like a juice is Lord Emperor's way

I'm always right and never high - or maybe, you mean my social status, but then, thank you.

It was him, it says so in the SWTOR Encyclopedia - his Voice was created soon after that event because he feared another attack could happen again and wished to protect himself (Basically he did it out of fear, implying he nearly died.) It's also canon that the Emperor has no emotions, and has been that way since birth. But that's kinda irrelevant. But yeah, the 'Lord Emperor' would be struck down by lightsabers like a pinata and then gobbled up by Nihilus like he gobbled up Nathema. Oh and in between those events Traya will Force lecture him.

P.S. I like your sig, I actually sang it. :p

It was him, it says so in the SWTOR Encyclopedia - his Voice was created soon after that event because he feared another attack could happen again and wished to protect himself (Basically he did it out of fear, implying he nearly died.) It's also canon that the Emperor has no emotions, and has been that way since birth. But that's kinda irrelevant. But yeah, the 'Lord Emperor' would be struck down by lightsabers like a pinata and then gobbled up by Nihilus like he gobbled up Nathema. Oh and in between those events Traya will Force lecture him.

P.S. I like your sig, I actually sang it. :p

I'm not exactly sure if wookie is correct - but then from description of the fight we can clearly say that fighting them was rather easy, I wouldnt be surprised if he toyed with them. You dont need emotions to have a sense of humor. Nihilus would dissolve just by standing near the Emperor. He is definately much wiser than old baba.

so firstly you compliment me and now you start to flirt - I'm hum it all the time

I'm not exactly sure if wookie is correct - but then from description of the fight we can clearly say that fighting them was rather easy, I wouldnt be surprised if he toyed with them. You dont need emotions to have a sense of humor. Nihilus would dissolve just by standing near the Emperor. He is definately much wiser than old baba.

so firstly you compliment me and now you start to flirt - I'm hum it all the time

Lol, er no. And its not from wookieepedia - its from the SWTOR Encyclopedia, a canon LucasBook. And you kinda do need emotions for a sense of humour, laughing is expressing joy which is an emotion. But anyway, I'm not sure what the Wookiee says but Revan managed to landing several blows on the Emperor, including through redirecting his attacks back at him.

Basically what happened is Revan charged the Emperor, the Emperor blasted him back with the Force, Revan unleashed a wave of energy made from both the light and the dark, blasting the Emperor back onto the floor. The Emperor got up and threw some bolts of lightning at him, Revan deflected and redirected them, striking the Emperor in the chest, throwing him back again. Then the Emperor unleashed a Force storm, which Revan absorbed but was overwhelmed. The Emperor prepared himself to kill Revan, but Meetra threw her lightsaber (which could have killed him) to deflect the attack rather than throw it at the Emperor. Then Scourge betrayed them, and they were defeated.

So we don't actually know who would have won because Scourge intervened and Meetra and Scourge never actually got into the fight, but Revan alone got the Emperor on the back foot - twice. Add Nihilus, Malak, Traya and Sion to that equation and the Emperor gets slapped down several more times. We also have to consider the fact that the Emperor almost lost that fight, and Scourge had visions of the Emperor's defeat, meaning it was possible. So this battle is basically an assured victory for the Sith Lords.

And I'm sorry but the Sith Emperor can't 'dissolve people' - didn't work when he fought Revan did it? The only thing he can dissolve is droids.

Let's also not forget that the Emperor was defeated by a single Jedi Knight and a droid. And before you say that was a Voice, it actually wasn't, Hall Hood confirmed it was the Emperor himself.

And who is 'old baba' exactly?

Lol, er no. And its not from wookieepedia - its from the SWTOR Encyclopedia, a canon LucasBook. And you kinda do need emotions for a sense of humour, laughing is expressing joy which is an emotion. But anyway, I'm not sure what the Wookiee says but Revan managed to landing several blows on the Emperor, including through redirecting his attacks back at him.

Basically what happened is Revan charged the Emperor, the Emperor blasted him back with the Force, Revan unleashed a wave of energy made from both the light and the dark, blasting the Emperor back onto the floor. The Emperor got up and threw some bolts of lightning at him, Revan deflected and redirected them, striking the Emperor in the chest, throwing him back again. Then the Emperor unleashed a Force storm, which Revan absorbed but was overwhelmed. The Emperor prepared himself to kill Revan, but Meetra threw her lightsaber (which could have killed him) to deflect the attack rather than throw it at the Emperor. Then Scourge betrayed them, and they were defeated.

So we don't actually know who would have won because Scourge intervened and Meetra and Scourge never actually got into the fight, but Revan alone got the Emperor on the back foot - twice. Add Nihilus, Malak, Traya and Sion to that equation and the Emperor gets slapped down several more times. We also have to consider the fact that the Emperor almost lost that fight, and Scourge had visions of the Emperor's defeat, meaning it was possible. So this battle is basically an assured victory for the Sith Lords.

And I'm sorry but the Sith Emperor can't 'dissolve people' - didn't work when he fought Revan did it? The only thing he can dissolve is droids.

Let's also not forget that the Emperor was defeated by a single Jedi Knight and a droid. And before you say that was a Voice, it actually wasn't, Hall Hood confirmed it was the Emperor himself.

And who is 'old baba' exactly?

he would win, Scourge was mentally unstable in the presence of the great Lord Emperor so his visions got pretty much messed up.

and sense of humor is just an understanding of trends that tick a brain, you dont need to be emotional for that.

Emperor can dissolve eeverything and anything

then maybe Hall Hood does not know his lore, after all Lord Emperor is of Sith species - or it is just a terrible attempt at retcon

old baba is Traya

he would win, Scourge was mentally unstable in the presence of the great Lord Emperor so his visions got pretty much messed up.

and sense of humor is just an understanding of trends that tick a brain, you dont need to be emotional for that.

Emperor can dissolve eeverything and anything

then maybe Hall Hood does not know his lore, after all Lord Emperor is of Sith species - or it is just a terrible attempt at retcon

old baba is Traya

What I was saying about the lore but only time will tell, The Emperor is said to be alive and until the game says otherwise or the (Hand was proven to be lying) then I'd have to go with the game since Hood's word isnt canon. I wouldnt write off Hood just yet though as he could have meant the JK beats the emperor in the future (which seems more viable as it kills in game contradictions)

Edited by Darkondo

He can dissolve Nihilus? Darth Nihilus' body is already dissolved and dead, corrupted by his own dark side energy, it wouldnt matter even if Vitiate could do that to him, Nihilus' very essence is incased in his mask and armor, and he doesnt dissolve things, he blasts them with lightning that disintegrates whatever it touches.

As for the fight between Revan being easy, I respectfully disagree. Revan was winning the entire fight from the start, The Emperor was terrified of him thinking he was going to lose. What Revan's mistake was trying to use Tutamis to catch Vitiate's full powered lightning and thinking he could overpower him like he easily did with Nyriss. Had he instead caught that attack with his lightsaber, this fight would have been alot closer. (Vitiate would still win 1v1, but with Meetra and Scourge, he wouldve won but they wouldve been killed by the Imperial guard after.)

Was Revan stronger? No if he truly was then he would have been able to catch Vitiate's full on blast.

Did Vitiate cakewalk Revan? No. Vitiate wouldnt have been so terrified if he did, He thought he was going to lose.

Also proof that the Emperor the JK fought was just his Voice: The Emperor was terrified of Revan during the fight, When he fought the JK he didnt seem to care whether he lost or not, like it didnt even matter. (I'm sure a sith would CARE or at least be scared if they knew they were or could be defeated)

He can dissolve Nihilus? Darth Nihilus' body is already dissolved and dead, corrupted by his own dark side energy, it wouldnt matter even if Vitiate could do that to him, Nihilus' very essence is incased in his mask and armor, and he doesnt dissolve things, he blasts them with lightning that disintegrates whatever it touches.

As for the fight between Revan being easy, I respectfully disagree. Revan was winning the entire fight from the start, The Emperor was terrified of him thinking he was going to lose. What Revan's mistake was trying to use Tutamis to catch Vitiate's full powered lightning and thinking he could overpower him like he easily did with Nyriss. Had he instead caught that attack with his lightsaber, this fight would have been alot closer. (Vitiate would still win 1v1, but with Meetra and Scourge, he wouldve won but they wouldve been killed by the Imperial guard after.)

Was Revan stronger? No if he truly was then he would have been able to catch Vitiate's full on blast.

Did Vitiate cakewalk Revan? No. Vitiate wouldnt have been so terrified if he did, He thought he was going to lose.

Also proof that the Emperor the JK fought was just his Voice: The Emperor was terrified of Revan during the fight, When he fought the JK he didnt seem to care whether he lost or not, like it didnt even matter. (I'm sure a sith would CARE or at least be scared if they knew they were or could be defeated)

Lord Emperor can dissolve even a force itself.

I dont remember him being terrified ( down below ) - and yes he would win even against 100 like revan. I find this book lacking integrity.

that is not exactly a proof as Lord Emperor is emotionless

Edited by Surinen

Lord Emperor can dissolve even a force itself.

I dont remember him being terrified ( down below ) - and yes he would win even against 100 like revan. I find this book lacking integrity.

that is not exactly a proof as Lord Emperor is emotionless

He can dissolve the force via ritual, Nihilus has no need for such things.

Emotionless or not he still shows fear and frustration fighting Revan, something he did not fighting the Jedi Knight besides i thought you were with me regarding the Emperor being killed by the JK was just a Voice.

The Emperor would disagree with you, he thought Revan was the only one that could beat him. And the Exile had a chance to kill the Emperor with her lightsaber during this fight, she just used it to save Revan instead. That would make it Revan and Meetra<Vitiate, and Revan is stronger than Meetra so in reality it would only take 1 Revan and 1 Meetra or 2 Revan's not 100 to beat him.

I feel as if Meetra killing the Emperor via a lightsaber throw being a rather...anti climatic ending, I mean sure there have been worse deaths then that but...I mean I just dunno. Speaking of that, wouldn't killing the Emperor stopped his attack anyway thus saving Revan aswell and killing the Emperor? Just throwing that out there.

I feel as if Meetra killing the Emperor via a lightsaber throw being a rather...anti climatic ending, I mean sure there have been worse deaths then that but...I mean I just dunno. Speaking of that, wouldn't killing the Emperor stopped his attack anyway thus saving Revan aswell and killing the Emperor? Just throwing that out there.

No one said DK was smart. :rolleyes:

Darth Nihilus wins this alone. The Emperor is just another tasty treat.

He can dissolve the force via ritual, Nihilus has no need for such things.

Emotionless or not he still shows fear and frustration fighting Revan, something he did not fighting the Jedi Knight besides i thought you were with me regarding the Emperor being killed by the JK was just a Voice.

The Emperor would disagree with you, he thought Revan was the only one that could beat him. And the Exile had a chance to kill the Emperor with her lightsaber during this fight, she just used it to save Revan instead. That would make it Revan and Meetra<Vitiate, and Revan is stronger than Meetra so in reality it would only take 1 Revan and 1 Meetra or 2 Revan's not 100 to beat him.

on such a little scale like Nihilus he most probably can do it with his eyelash

yes, I agree that this was Voice, but lore says that he is emotionless

he would beat them anyway, Lord Emperor's strength is beyond his fight description with Revan

Edited by Surinen

on such a little scale like Nihilus he most probably can do it with his eyelash

yes, I agree that this was Voice, but lore says that he is emotionless

he would beat them anyway, Lord Emperor's strength is beyond his fight description with Revan

'Lord Emperor's' strength I'm afraid exists only in your mind. The real Sith Emperor is nowhere near as powerful. You have no evidence to suggest that the Emperor posesses that kind of power apart from your personal head-canon, and I'm afraid that does not overide the likes of SWTOR and Revan.

And Darkondo you make good points although Hood did make it out to be that the Emperor is dead now and not in the future. However he also did imply the Emperor had some sort of back up plan. Which could be why he was not afraid. Oh and technically its not canon that the Emperor is alive until we see him, it hasn't been confirmed whether the Voices were telling the truth or not. But only time will tell...

'Lord Emperor's' strength I'm afraid exists only in your mind. The real Sith Emperor is nowhere near as powerful. You have no evidence to suggest that the Emperor posesses that kind of power apart from your personal head-canon, and I'm afraid that does not overide the likes of SWTOR and Revan.

And Darkondo you make good points although Hood did make it out to be that the Emperor is dead now and not in the future. However he also did imply the Emperor had some sort of back up plan. Which could be why he was not afraid. Oh and technically its not canon that the Emperor is alive until we see him, it hasn't been confirmed whether the Voices were telling the truth or not. But only time will tell...

whole Revan fight is made on contradictions and fan service; and with what you said that this Hood said, it is even more mixed now. Only right way is to make fight between Revan and Emperor as Voice vs Revan. Lord Emperor got caught in rushed lore, disturbing. Maybe Hands gonna explain it or it will get even more ridiculous.

Revan, Malak and Traya all die quickly. Sion right afterward. The end of the fight happens when Nihiuls tries to consume the Emperor and the implosion that results in one void trying to consume the other results in a Double KO.
Unless Nihilus goes in first. Which would be the most logical plan of attack.

Traya and Revan for one, are smart enough not to rush into battle.

Edited by Beniboybling

Okay so.

Sith emperor - Implied to be stupidly powerful and even if you do kill him he just caspers into another body somewhere

Sion - Was only able to be killed when someone convinced him to let himself die

Nihlus - Could only be killed due to the protagonists phlebotinum

Umm...I don't think we know enough about the contenders limits to say anything of substance here.

Edited by CaptainApop

Okay so.

Sith emperor - Implied to be stupidly powerful and even if you do kill him he just caspers into another body somewhere

Sion - Was only able to be killed when someone convinced him to let himself die

nihlus - Could only be killed due to the protagonists phlebotinum

Umm...I don't we know enough about the contenders limits to say anything of substance here.

Nice sig, that's all I wanted to say. :p