Any chance of getting conquerer-type of armor after 3.0?

Yes! There are two ways of getting those armor sets:

1. Kell Dragon armor from the Nightmare Gear Vendors on the factions Fleet Vanguard Vessel (Ziost's Shadow/Gav Daragon), unfortunately I'm not 100% sure if those gear tokens drop from Nightmare TFB/S&V anymore, I would assume so.

2. The level 55 Token Exchange Vendors in the Supplies section on Fleet, same as before I don't know for sure where those tokens drop but I would assume TFB/S&V Story Mode or Hardmode, you might have to look into it.

While they aren't PvP gear vendors the armors still have the exact same appearance, so any dyes would act the same as they would with the Conqueror's Set

Yes! There are two ways of getting those armor sets:

1. Kell Dragon armor from the Nightmare Gear Vendors on the factions Fleet Vanguard Vessel (Ziost's Shadow/Gav Daragon), unfortunately I'm not 100% sure if those gear tokens drop from Nightmare TFB/S&V anymore, I would assume so.

2. The level 55 Token Exchange Vendors in the Supplies section on Fleet, same as before I don't know for sure where those tokens drop but I would assume TFB/S&V Story Mode or Hardmode, you might have to look into it.

They do still drop. Underworld still drops from HM TFB/SnV as well as randomly from Golden Fury. The random unsetted gear (verpine?) that looks the same still drops as well.

No way to get them solo anymore? What a shame.

You should be able to 3/4-man DF/DP SM, where boss 4&5 drop underworld/verpine.

TfB and S&V HM are very easy at 60, it shouldn't be too hard to find a group. All bosses drop underworld/verpine.

TfB and S&V Nim are still difficult, but no problem with a decent group. All bosses drop kell dragon/shadowed.

You could of course ask if someone is able to craft the underworld shells (it is possible, I can craft a few), but it's very unlikely that anynone can craft all pieces that you want.