Which server is most populated?

ddldave

Depends when your peak time is.

I am APAC ( so GMT +12 FOR NZ ) and if I jump on at 8pm onwards ( that would be 8am GMT ) it's really hard to get any pug ( including all GF FP/OP etc. ) content. It is a US server though and when I've logged in during Us primetime it's packed and no problems with PUG content.

I do note during those times I often see Begeren Colony with standard vs Harb's light making me wonder if Begeren Colony could be more APAC friendly these days ...

While it is true that Harbinger shows standard and Begeren shows heavy at prime time, Harbinger is a mega server with higher population. The standard listing just means it has (just for example not real numbers) 500 out of it's 1000 player slots while Begeren shows heavy (again just for example) 250 out of it's 300 slots. The player base is larger on Harbinger and the server space is also greater.

I hope this helps clear things up a bit.

Fair, I misspoke as to the term. There were High Population servers that came from the server mergers. The 4 servers that people were encouraged to move into in fact. Harbinger being one that came from being merged with Droga's Pleasure Barge, Fa'Athra and the APAC servers. There is an article from the merges here about it. As to the server sizes there is a nice reddit thread with some good info here.