Real Starfighter Decorations, not models.

Ki-Olak

Hey guys, so a bit of background.

I'm a member of a Republic Navay Rp guild on the Progenitor, now we love the addition of guild ships, its like they were designed just for us. However there is one thing that ruins the immersion, Starfighter decorations.

The ones we currently have are such a poor imitation of the actual Starfighter models in game, they are way too small and stand on these silly pedestals that I can only assume they were designed to be Replica Models of actual starfighters.

Now I'm not demanding that every type of starfighter be included in the decorations list. Don't get me wrong, if that were to happen I would lose my mind!

What I'm asking is that at least these two models be included, and their Imperial equivalents of course. I'd love for them to be put on a large hook, then we can have more! But I realistically consider them fitting on a centerpiece hook best.

http://i.imgur.com/s4DDmvI.png

http://i.imgur.com/STKhfli.png

You've shown that you can add these into the game, with the variation of the Liberator in the Odessen base and especially with the Koth Shuttle, a decoration I adore.

Please consider adding these to the decoration lists.

Edited by Ki-Olak

The ones we currently have are such a poor imitation of the actual Starfighter models in game, they are way too small and stand on these silly pedestals that I can only assume they were designed to be Replica Models of actual starfighters.

I expect that's exactly what they are supposed to be.

You've shown that you can add these into the game, with the variation of the Liberator in the Odessen base and especially with the Koth Shuttle, a decoration I adore.

The highlighted part made me blink, a bit. I first thought of this Liberator, which really, really doesn't belong in a Star Wars game.

/signed

Here is an image of the ships I would love to add as decorations.

Premium Galactic Starfighter ships

The assets for these are found all over the game (especially in Rishi) and should fit in a Centerpiece Hook with the exception of the VX-9 Redeemer gunship (which is huge and may need a Starship Hook).

Agreed. I love the Koth Shuttle and its my favourite decoration! Thank you so much Bioware for not only providing the Koth Shuttle to us, but make it accessible at a very reasonable price (50 Common Data Crystals).

What I'm asking is that at least these two models be included, and their Imperial equivalents of course. I'd love for them to be put on a large hook, then we can have more! But I realistically consider them fitting on a centerpiece hook best.

Please consider adding these to the decoration lists.

It looks like we got our wish! Check out one of the latest decos from the latest pack....

Alliance Fighter

It is using a centerpiece hook and although I haven't seen it in game yet, it is likely the one from the Odessen base.

I'm so stoked and got some cool ideas on placing a few of these beauties in my Strongholds. I hope we get more properly sized starfighters and shuttles as decos using centerpiece hooks. There are still quite a few of them out there.

Thank you so much for listening Bioware! Very much appreciated. :cool:

Edited by queetz