Legacy Buffs

_Darkstar

I don't really know if there is a good place for this thread, but I thought people here would be most likely to know.

I have unlocked the +10 presence buff on 5 companions so far (3 on SI, 2 on BH) but although I get the +50 presence from having a level 50 on my new toons I don't see the +40 I should get for the companions (I have finished 2 healers, and the +10's don't stack I think), nor do I see the +surge etc that I should be seeing. I do get the legacy sacrifice power and the other powers that work in heroic moment though.

My character is in the same legacy tree, so is there something else I need to do, or is this a bug?

You won't see +surge directly, it is "hidden" within crit multiplier. You have to see crit multiplier as 51% instead of 50%.

I will take another look, I know it said +63 surge, which is exactly what I had at the time, but I will check the % (I think they added up right but now I am not so sure!).

Well, the presence should stack, I'll check mine when I have the chance

but the Stat and Heroic Moment bonus doesn't stack with the same type of companion

Yes the presence does stack..

I LOVE my presence. I have 38 chars that have been maxed on their affection so my presence (depeding on which char I am playing) is 700-800 without adding any to my gear. It's crazy in the earlier levels. My companions can mow through anything. As I get higher levels it starts to even out a bit but they are still unbelieveably powerful.

Presence is my fav stat! :)