MMO Incursion post list

BrunoLogan

Hello guys!

I'm doing this thread to keep an up to date list of the posts related to SWTOR on MMO Incursion blog.

Newest posts will be on top. The "Last Update" date refers to the date when this thread was updated for the last time and not the date of the last blog post.

[ Last update: October 27th 2012 ]

October 2012

September 2012

Edited by BrunoLogan
Additional info

• 2 weeks later...

The blog is an interesting idea I kept an eye on ever since you posted it here, but so far I'm not really impressed.

You wanted to write about your experiences and opinions, but so far it's just news that people can see on the respective pages of TOR or Guild Wars 2 anyway.

I don't really see the point of it right now.

The blog is called incursion, not news central, isn't it?

The blog is an interesting idea I kept an eye on ever since you posted it here, but so far I'm not really impressed.

You wanted to write about your experiences and opinions, but so far it's just news that people can see on the respective pages of TOR or Guild Wars 2 anyway.

I don't really see the point of it right now.

The blog is called incursion, not news central, isn't it?

While you're right, keep in mind that I started the blog on a time without any special content to write opinions about. I'm looking forward to write some opinions and other non news posts. I'm waiting for 1.4 swtor in order to write one or more posts about it. Also I have to play GW2 some more in order to have a more solid opinion. SWTOR is getting all my playtime these days....

Thank you for your feedback. I'll try to make the blog a more interesting place.

Peace!

Edited by BrunoLogan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...