What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

AlexModny

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make all rewards minus the titles legacy based. This will address the faction bias seen on ALL SERVERS.

I shouldn't have to play an Imp character to get a reward when I want it on my Pub character. Legacy bound rewards including the mount will be a good fix until you implement some type of cross queue or cross faction

I liked the rewards for season 3, the weapons were awesome, the armors were awesome and there was a mount, which i did not prefer because it was a remake of the walker famlily, so the nexu mount is a good mount for this season. but what i am really missing in the teaser is a armor set like in season 3 i adore everyone who has it because it is just awesome, please make an armor set !

Tiers should be as follows:

Tier 1: 1600 Rating.

Tier 2: 1400 Rating.

Tier 3: 1200 Rating.

No consolation prizes

I am glad they have consolation prizes so skanks can come in and ruin your elo.

If you want to encourage PvP, elitist rewards will not get you anywhere.

You will just get even more win traders.

Edited by ZygomaticBone

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. They did a good job last season with making the "better" rewards only based on a certain tier.

Unfortunately, the trolls are hard to combat because they don't do it for rewards they do it for the lulz.

Someone in PvE gear is probably trolling, but you can't blame the player for BW not putting in a "2018" requirement. They sub, they pay for the game, they can queue for whatever they want and if they lose they lose.

Yeah it sucks, but that is why group ranked exists...but don't get me started on that :)

The only PvP reward I require is to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Focus more on balancing the game and less on superficial rewards in my honest opinion.

"Start a museum where those with the highest rankings for a given season get a statue/holo-statue" - Savej

Really good idea, I think it should be Server/Advanced Class and Imperials/Republic specific so no class has an advantage because of the game balance. Holostatues are fine I think, flying over the "hole" behind the PvP terminal. as there are 3 "holes", i think season 5,6 and 7 have enough space, and as season eight ends season 5 "winner" shold have been given enough glory an can easily be replaced by the "winners" of season eight. i would really appreciate it Bioware! good idea from you too dude ;)

Edited by lolplayerLP
Quotation

• 2 weeks later...

<grunch> how about separate rewards for grouped ranked? It takes more work to make group ranked happen so most people do solo ranked because that is the easiest path to the same rewards.

As always, mounts, armor, weapons, emotes and titles are all good rewards as they allow the best players a chance to flaunt the results of their hard work.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Ranked Veterans! With the start of Season 2 rapidly approaching (currently scheduled for 2.7.1) we are going to have all new Season rewards for participants, champions and all-stars! We hope you enjoy them immensely but in future seasons we want to make sure we are getting y'all rewards that are desirable and the best way to do this is for you to tell us!

We have a bunch of ideas for upcoming rewards but we want to hear what our PvP Community values for rewards that are difficult to obtain and show off your elite(st) status! :jawa_tongue:

What do you want the top reward to be?

What do you want the middle rewards to be?

What do you want the lowest reward to be?

The more information the better! For example, posting “a TaunTaun with a spiked collar” is much more helpful than “a unique mount”. Go berserk and come up with some amazing ideas!

Without further adieu, what would you like to see for Season Rewards?

AlexModny,

Just seen the season 5 weapons not to happy what i seen. I believe you guys should add the season 3 effects to make it better. People has requested this for the past two seasons and ever since they have been nothing but plain weapons to me they all sound the same we want effects. Please add the season 3 effects listen to the community what they ask.

AlexModny,

Just seen the season 5 weapons not to happy what i seen. I believe you guys should add the season 3 effects to make it better. People has requested this for the past two seasons and ever since they have been nothing but plain weapons to me they all sound the same we want effects. Please add the season 3 effects listen to the community what they ask.

Bioware already said in season 3 that the same effects would never be used again. But i do think the weapons should have some kind of special effect.

Bioware already said in season 3 that the same effects would never be used again. But i do think the weapons should have some kind of special effect.

They do need effects there just to plain they look like last seasons or any other weapons. I believe bio-ware should allow us to trade in current rewards for older seasons weapons like season 3 or they need to allow people to buy or get rep to have them effect weapons. I believe it is pretty sad a Cartel Market item Volatile Conqueror's Light sabers look better than the season 4 & 5 sabers. If they started making rewards like season 3 they would have tons of people running to do rank or even if they sold them on the market they would sell like HOT CAKES!!!!!.

The new weapons look terrible. They aren't bowcasters, are they? So why are there two *****'s coming from the sides? If it's for "aesthetic purposes" it's even more hilarious, because this is everything but aesthetic.

*****-weapons, no gear, same black-silver crystals and some mount that will be in GTN two weeks later in a different colour. Apart from the fact that on 90% of the servers both T-R and S-R are non-existent (and you've done nothing to fix it) and we've not been getting any new content in two years apart from the most hated warzone (quesh hb) you guys do not even put effort in creating the rewards.

Classic bioware.

Edited by Hirchart