Happy with what I'm seeing

mandoyoda

I am a returning player and I love how populated the game is so many years later. My friend and I just got into it and we hope the game still has a good deal of life left!

What do you all think?

Welcome back!

In spite of the above poster, I can say that, since 6.0 dropped I am pleasantly surprised by the numbers of people I see on almost every planet I visit. At the moment, the game is relatively healthy and seems to be gaining customers overall.

Also, since they've added Legacy Storage and Guild Storage bays to the Fleet, the Fleet is much more active than it was pre-Onslaught. Even I hang around the Fleet while waiting for MM GF to pop, these days. (I used to just hang out in my SH.)

If you go back through old threads you'd see that people have been saying that the game is dead or dieing since at least 2012. It's a really slow death. 🤔

What makes you say that? Last week I looked at the population statistics and the population is growing.

The person you quoted has an agenda. Ignore him. I'm pleasantly surprised at population levels (however anecdotal my observations) three months after Onslaught's release.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

welcome back. The game is fluctuating (as it often does), not dying. Some people can't tell the difference, or maybe they are just trolls ;)

The population has increased recently, and with the new changes, and new plans, hopefully, that trend will continue :)

Also, we may have less servers now, but those servers can handle a bigger population.

Edited by DarkTergon

Welcome back!

Game's not dying. We're sustaining our numbers in our guild, fleet pop maxes out on multiple instances of every night, the ERP brigade is swarming fleet like never before, guild spam is up, so if the game is dying...

someone sure as heck didn't tell the gold sellers.