Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Shadow - DPS Rotation

carlbaratta
03.08.2013 , 07:21 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
This isn't anything approaching a good rotation for Infiltration. First off, opening with Shadow Strike is simply bad play. When it doesn't have Find Weakness, it's better to just use Double Strike. Similarly, you never want to use Project without its applicable proc (Circling Shadows) for pretty much the exact same reason you don't use Shadow Strike.

If you really wanted to go with a fight starting attack string:

Stealth>Force Breach>Double Strike>Double Strike>Project

After that, you simply continue to keep Force Breach on CD, use Shadow Strike whenever Find Weakness is up, and use Project only after 2 Double Strikes (at 40+, replace Double Strike with Clairvoyant Strike). Saber Strike is, of course, used when you don't have the Force to use whatever your trying to use.

You never want to use TK Throw since it takes too long to do too little damage, and you're risking even less efficiency if you get hit and pushbacked during the cast. An Infiltration, the only regular force powers you use are Force Breach and Project.
I'm absolutely sure you hear this all the time but your posts are crazy helpful! Thank you!

stephenalandavie
03.08.2013 , 08:24 PM | #72
Good rotation would be

CS x 2 then project then force breach,

always use shadow strike when it proc's

and always use blackout on cd.

thats infiltration for you
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

SirGusto
03.10.2013 , 10:12 AM | #73
For PvP I use a 0-28-13 spec, and my rotation is situational, but usually start something like this:

From stealth cap stopping at max range
force potency
FiB- 3.5k-4k crits
Breach- 3.8k-5k crits
project- 3.5k- 6k crits with upheaval
low slash
backstab
dble strike
dble strike

From stealth 1v1

force potency
spinning kick
breach
project
lowslash
backstab
dble strike
stun
dble strike
project
breach
spinning strike

In Pvp the situation is always changing and rotations need to be adjusted accordingly
In Pve its pretty basic, just never use project without using dble strike or CS x2 first. Only use backstab when proc'd

CurtisMaret
04.01.2013 , 10:15 AM | #74
Shadow- Infiltration Spec
I'm gonna be doing mostly PVP with this toon, I was wanting to do some major dps, i need to know what technique to use- such as Combat Technique, Shadow Technique, Guard, or Force Technique. And what would be the best rotation would be for it. I tryed out= 1st stealth, 2nd force breach, 3rd double strike X2. But it doesnt seem to work out well i keep my force well maintained but not enough damage. Im running the Infiltration spec, if theres a better spec for more dps, then id be glad to learn it. Ill be a level 30-35, around the time that i posted this.