6.0 Grenades

Hercology

I wouldn't worry too much until they completely overhaul the crafting material costs.

Even if they did release new schematics, they'd probably be like similar to most of the Grade 11 Biochem stuff - only marginally better than their Grade 10 counterparts, but with downright obscene unit costs. Right now there's absolutely no point in most of the Grade 11 consumables, unless you think it's a good idea to pay millions of credits instead of like ten thousand credits per stack, just for a few percent increase in performance.

I wouldn't worry too much until they completely overhaul the crafting material costs.

Even if they did release new schematics, they'd probably be like similar to most of the Grade 11 Biochem stuff - only marginally better than their Grade 10 counterparts, but with downright obscene unit costs. Right now there's absolutely no point in most of the Grade 11 consumables, unless you think it's a good idea to pay millions of credits instead of like ten thousand credits per stack, just for a few percent increase in performance.

There was no grade 10 grenades.

There's nothing there now, but as others have said the materials needed would most likely be absurd.

Personally I've always used lower level grenades because I don't need the damage from them, I need the effects in PvP (Seismic most often, stun sometimes)