Mounts, Races, and Legacy Name Change...

Obviously the biggest thing that I think a majority of the players want is the ability to change your legacy name. Yes it has been stated all up and down the forums (on this one and external ones) and that's only because it is something that SHOULD be offered. I know I am by far not the only one who would be willing to pay actual money to change my legacy name. They could stand to make a lot of money if they sold that feature in the Cartel Market. Since I know probably upwards of 90% of the SWTOR community agrees with implementing this anyway, I'll move on to my other suggestions.

New Races...

I remember reading (probably close to a year ago now) that Cathar would be the first new available race. They also mentioned it around the same time they mentioned the planet Makeb which made everyone think they were coming out together but since that's not happening...

I personally don't understand why they have the mentality of "if it does good we'll release more races." Of course it's going to do good! People want change. People will indeed pay for access to a new race - I'm not saying everyone will but a lot of people will. It will be more than worth it for them to add as many new races as possible. They can make it so all of them need to be unlocked with Cartel Coins. Togruta would be another good race to do also and there are many more that players would love to see in the game. Basically I'm suggesting they hurry it up with the adding of new races because people at the level cap are getting bored and aren't interested in rolling a new character unless it's something new - like a new race.

Mounts...

Definitely more mounts. The pod-racer mount they released not too long ago was really cool, more of that kind but like different styles would work. Also animal mounts like a tauntaun would be epic. Who cares if it can't fly?

Pets...

More pets - and more importantly - pets OUTSIDE of the cartel packs. The prices for these pets that literally do nothing is ridiculous. Also something like a pet name tag thing would be awesome too. That way people can personalize their vanity pet.

Character Outfits...

We have Revan's outfit, but why not Princess Leia's or Han Solo's (well there is one that's close enough to his I guess but you get the point). More outfits that are actually modeled after the ones worn in the movies. Adaptive armor of course. Even a hat that changes your hair to look like Leia's would be fun.

Well that's all the suggestions I can think of at the moment.

I really do support more Races. I have no idea why Cathar are taking so long or why they are the bench mark for more species. I am only hoping that a number of people who have said Cathar will sell execptionally well and so new species are a given are right. Personaly I want something more alien like a Gran, Kel'dor or a Mon'cal or even as far out as a Trandoshan.

Legacy name changes: Everyone got the chance to change their legacy name with the server merges. If you weren't here for that, well you're still okay because now you can have the sane legacy name as someone else, so you should have been able to pick whatever you wanted. Some things should stay permanent, and I think legacy names is one of those things.

Races: I am a HUGE star wars fan. I totally agree that they should add new species. BUT, people in the community demand species that just aren't possible. While I would LOVE to play a Togruta, they would have way too may clipping and graphics issues with all the animations and armors that player characters use. Species that would work are things like Voss, Iktotchi, and *maybe* Nikto. Being the star wars lover I am though, I'd love devaronian and kaleesh :)

Mounts and Pets: I agree.

Legacy name changes: Everyone got the chance to change their legacy name with the server merges. If you weren't here for that, well you're still okay because now you can have the sane legacy name as someone else, so you should have been able to pick whatever you wanted. Some things should stay permanent, and I think legacy names is one of those things.

Races: I am a HUGE star wars fan. I totally agree that they should add new species. BUT, people in the community demand species that just aren't possible. While I would LOVE to play a Togruta, they would have way too may clipping and graphics issues with all the animations and armors that player characters use. Species that would work are things like Voss, Iktotchi, and *maybe* Nikto. Being the star wars lover I am though, I'd love devaronian and kaleesh :)

Mounts and Pets: I agree.

They already have Togruta, cathar, kel'dor and all the such implemented in the game, it would just be giving players the ability to play one. I think Togruta are an inquisitor companion, so some of the issues that your stating are none existent

They already have Togruta, cathar, kel'dor and all the such implemented in the game, it would just be giving players the ability to play one. I think Togruta are an inquisitor companion, so some of the issues that your stating are none existent

Yes they have those species in game, but they where able to pose them however they wished, and they barely move outside of hand gestures. You're going to experience many more problems when you start having them drive speeders, swing lightsabers and do combat moves. A prime example is Ashara; her tenacles horribly cut through her face and chin when she moves around in combat, but that's mostly off screen. But when she stands nicely in your ship, nothing is clipping. I'm guessing you don't have an Inquisitor, otherwise you would have noticed Ashara's horrible clipping issues.

I think what they keep saying is that its ok for a lightsaber to go through your clothes, a rifle to float a few inches from your back, or helmets to cut through robes and armour however with the Togruta (possible Kel'dor, Mon cal and a load others) its not ok if part of your characters flesh pokes through the robe or helmet. Personal I dont care, there are so many clipping issues that a few issues to play a species we all want to play is not a game breaker. If it was we would all be upset all the way through the game.