Bug with Sith Inquisitor and Companion Quest with Ashara Zavros

Khaleg

Hi there, Frank here playing on the German server Jarkai Sword, character Name Nal'anchar, but posting here since there's most likely more response and traffic here.

Is this a known bug and why isn't it fixed by now because of the very nature of this bug (near the end of the regular companion quest to unlock the companion in the legacy) it is likely a very old one:

Ashara Zavros is demanding to talk to me on the ship for quite some time now but when I am on the ship she actually offers no dialogue at all. Corresponding to this there's a mission in my mission log called "Ungehorsam" in german which translates for instance to "Disobidience" but not sure if the english version uses a different vocabulary. The mission info for this mission is except for a pic from Ashara completely EMPTY so no idea what to do at all to finsih it. If I reset it nothing happens and if I delete it I return to the former dialogue with Ashara on the ship (about marriage and such lol) and after this conversation (however I respond, I tried everything already) I get this mission "Disobidience" with a completely empty info again and the loop regarding the demand to talk from Ashara when she actually offers no talk on the ship. How can such an old quest be bugged because that's what some customer service employee told me (after denying it for quite some time lol)...

Any info or solution is very much appreciated because I actually can't start KotfE with this character before I've unlocked the companion in the legacy because if not I never will be able to do that anymore since they vanish, at least temporarily from the story, and the whole companion story/quest is history.

Kind regard

Frank/Nal'anchar

Edited by Khaleg

Yes, they promised to fix it in the next patch for several months now. English translation for the quest is "Defiance". There are several threads about it. I believe it's broken only on male inquisitors romancing ashara.

Yes, they promised to fix it in the next patch for several months now. English translation for the quest is "Defiance". There are several threads about it. I believe it's broken only on male inquisitors romancing ashara.

Ah, I see. That would apply to me. :-) Thanks for the response and clarification Tsetso.

And well, shame on Bioware....this is more than lame.and incompetent/ignorant. :-(

My bad I didn't search the forums before but that was because the customer service guy really appeared to lie when he finally, after several tickets, admitted that it is a known bug. It was just untrustworthy how he acted all the time and so I really assumed it isn't a known bug. But they "aim" to fix it now after several months, whatever that means in reality...:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8889820#edit8889820

• 3 weeks later...