We're LOTUS SOCIETY! :D Anime intro!

BrattyBunny

• 3 weeks later...
Hello guys! :D

I made a video of my guild from Star Forge! i hope it looks good.

I think it's well done, is that Scorpions for music? Kind of unique sound track to the video, I am not an editor expert by any means but I found the transitions smooth and decent, too. Nice job overall!

Idea! I think you should have had one of the characters do a Mad Dash towards the camera then a kill move on top of the view spot where the Mad Dash ends, sort of how you had the Tyth guy do a move down the steps then he did the twirl attack. I think possibly a Mad Dash would look better, especially if you could do it so the Mad Dash is aimed straight ahead at your sitting spot and then performed so the move runs the character up close to the camera spot but not past it, so a finishing move can be done on top of the camera with a close up view.

I always wondered why people don't do more videos where you see the players on Fleet preparing for combat, and then show them changing weapons and stuff, like real warriors would do before combat! I'd show them standing around the PVP mission box or vendors high-fiving and doing other emotes together just to show them being pals before they go into the WZ, a whole story could be done for each character too! There's so many emotes and the outfits are so varied I am sure people could put together a real movie with characters in the game using their avatars.

P.S. are you guys a mostly pub guild, or imp guild, or do you have both? You have guild requirements etc.?

Edited by Lhancelot