Iokath is terrible

Zafaria

First everything revolves around cxp now , Iokath gives you next to nothing. The dailies are terrible.

The monitor daily glitched after spending 300 crystals and game money can't be monitor

again so have to get 300 more crystals. Spent 3 more hours getting another 300 tried again only to

get killed first thing and no provision to return being monitor unless fight 3 more hours and get 300 more crystals

and try again. That is total BS!!!!! I don't have time to waste !!! You can keep Iokath. There is really no point

in going there after you finish the story. It is a total waste of time. Who want to spend their day fighting to get crystals over and over to get nothing for their time. I think you need some new game designers.

If the dailies were worth while and you got something for doing them ok. You don't get anything is the point. CXP is very low I did all story line all the dailies to get the weekly moved 2 bars cxp. Also to have to spend 300 crystals and game money on a daily is bs. And if it glitches or you get killed on the way you need to spend another 3 hours collecting 300 more to try again. I don't know about you but I don't want to waste my life getting crystals and can't finish quest time and time again , and even if you do get to finish you get very little. Not how I want to spend my day. Also I have done 3 characters and yet have I been able to find the Colossas droid.