Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Competition from Disney

fungihoujo
12.18.2013 , 11:53 AM | #21
They already have pretty much the same thing but more cartoony and with clone wars. This'll just likely be an attempt to appeal to an older crowd.

Don't expect anything good- this is pure fan service.

HiddenPalm
12.18.2013 , 02:20 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Hitomo_x View Post
yeah, exactly the kind of cheap crap you would expect from the new owner of the IP
this seems to be developed for Iphone judging by the graphics ...
Its probably a smartphone game because of the Disney logo, Disney retained the rights of making video games for Star Wars only for mobile devices. EA is making the PC/Console games for Star Wars (under Disney). Personally I despise Disney with all my heart and soul, and after all that fiasco with them using child labor in their sweatshops, I think all governments who do business with them should be permanently dismantled. That being said, this looks way better than Star Wars: Angry Birds and the mobile Death Star game they made. For a mobile game it does not look "cheap" at all.
The Underground Jedi Movement
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that." - King
APPLICATION * www.UndergroundJedi.com *
We are the very first and only Anti-War Guild for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

overmanwarrior
12.18.2013 , 07:43 PM | #23
[QUOTE=Hitomo_x;7042512]because painting your ship is one of the more importent aspects of space.fighting games right?

It is an aspect of "space fighting." Painting a ship gives people the ability to give some individuality to their craft, and all their effort. Nobody wants to spend hours and hours playing a game and have a ship that looks just like everyone else. Uniqueness is good. Paint schemes are a part of GS. We don't know the level of detail that the other game will have on upgrades. I'll let you know because I signed up for the Beta Test. More Star Wars is not a bad thing.

I still hope the team at BioWare designs a paint scheme that allows me to put an Opee Sea Monster mouth on the front of my strike fighter.
May the Force be with you!
Rich

www.overmanwarrior.com

Hitomo_x
12.18.2013 , 08:01 PM | #24
Quote:
I'll let you know because I signed up for the Beta Test. More Star Wars is not a bad thing.
so is it browserbased or for mobile.devices?

and no, after I saw star.wars angry.birds ... more star.wars seems to be a bad thing nowadays ^^

Vis-Tecum
12.19.2013 , 01:33 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Hitomo_x View Post
and no, after I saw star.wars angry.birds ... more star.wars seems to be a bad thing nowadays ^^
I'm Han Solo

ain't no hologram girl
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

Kayanarka
12.19.2013 , 02:56 AM | #26
Can someone please remake xwing vs tie fighter now please. Dont change a thing just update graphics.