What Races Do You Want

PoKoStIck

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is very unlikely, but I would love to play as a Ithorian. Always found that race fascinating ever since Return of the Jedi.

Other races I would love include the Shistavanen, Kaleesh, Mon Calamari, Gungan, Quarren and Diathim.

My favorite race is Gamorrean. I want a Gamorrean.

Then I played the Smuggler to 50 and did all of Bowdaar's companion missions back to back. It only took 3 straight minutes for me to develop an overwhelming hatred for listening to non-basic. I'd never had to suffer through that much extended howling before.

So now I have changed my opinion. I do not need Gamorrean as a playable race. I need Gamorrean as a playable COMPANION. Something akin to HK where everyone can get him, but as a big thuggish bodyguard of a Tank. Then I will be happy.

My favorite race is Gamorrean. I want a Gamorrean.

Then I played the Smuggler to 50 and did all of Bowdaar's companion missions back to back. It only took 3 straight minutes for me to develop an overwhelming hatred for listening to non-basic. I'd never had to suffer through that much extended howling before.

So now I have changed my opinion. I do not need Gamorrean as a playable race. I need Gamorrean as a playable COMPANION. Something akin to HK where everyone can get him, but as a big thuggish bodyguard of a Tank. Then I will be happy.

Agreed. I would love to have a big, mean and green axe-wielding pig man as a companion. As for players, I want Weequay and Nikto. Hopefuly Rodians too.

I know it is very unlikely, but I would love to play as a Ithorian. Always found that race fascinating ever since Return of the Jedi.

Other races I would love include the Shistavanen, Kaleesh, Mon Calamari, Gungan, Quarren and Diathim.

You would look something like this; https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Ithorian&aq=f&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=hl-TUay3A6Gc0wW66YH4Dg&biw=1280&bih=845&sei=iF-TUZf9G6620QWjs4CoDQ#imgrc=JOv6brxx5SCG1M%3A%3B0Ed05EkSjoNiMM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.sharecg.com%252Fimages%252Fmedium%252F3201.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.sharecg.com%252Fv%252F3170%252Fgallery%252F1%252F3D-and-2D-Art%252FStar-Wars-Ithorian-Consular-Jedi%3B361%3B567

If I could really chose: Ortolan. Especially as a Trooper, Commando! Just imagining a little blue elephant commando with a battle canon twice his size.... makes me daydream all the time.

On the other hand, a darksided gunslinger... pure evil and rich. The idea of him swimming in a pool of gold coins^^

Edited by Taratahi

I would love to see Bothans, Falleen, Hapan (I would love to learn more about them, and it is during this time that their history is really starting to develop) Kushiban (Ikrit from the NJO...look him up) Noghri as the Imperial Agent, Zeltron

I would love to see Bothans, Falleen, Hapan (I would love to learn more about them, and it is during this time that their history is really starting to develop) Kushiban (Ikrit from the NJO...look him up) Noghri as the Imperial Agent, Zeltron

Hapan are humans, the Hapani Empire is a Human Empire, the history might be interesting but all you'd get in this game is a Human.

Hapan are humans, the Hapani Empire is a Human Empire, the history might be interesting but all you'd get in this game is a Human.

From Wookiepedia

"Hapes was the homeworld of the Hapans, a near human race, and the administrative capital of the Hapes Consortium."

They are near human, not human. Heck we can play as Cyborgs which are just humans with cybernetic implants for crying out loud haha. Besides, the Hapan culture as a whole is entirely different than humans. And it is not the "Hapani Empire". It is the Hapes Consortium.

Edited by DarthBlaide