Bug in Star Fortress FP

:mad:

I was in the middle of FP "The Star Fortress". I was fighting Lesin Tyn. Now he is still there, but invulnerable. No more adds show up. Nothing to interact with.I cannot proceed.

It seems I'm not the only one how ran into this issue.

The only resolution is to leave the FP and start over, what is quite annoying :(

Very bad programmed, very disappoining. :mad:

:mad:

I was in the middle of FP "The Star Fortress". I was fighting Lesin Tyn. Now he is still there, but invulnerable. No more adds show up. Nothing to interact with.I cannot proceed.

It seems I'm not the only one how ran into this issue.

The only resolution is to leave the FP and start over, what is quite annoying :(

Very bad programmed, very disappoining. :mad:

Pedantry: Star Fortress missions are not FPs.

Wow. That makes this f***g bug much better. My bad.

How about that: If you don't have to say something use/help/meaningful, don't say it.

Which Star Fortress mission was it? (There are SEVEN, although you might argue that there are twelve, but six of the twelve are identical. The six identical ones are the "intelligence gathering" ones that end in the EPHEMERIS room. They differ only in the name of the planet they are over. The six different ones aren't very different from each other, and the main Exarch fight at the very end is the only consistent difference, and only because of the specific Exarch's abilities.)

The name you gave, Lesin Tyn, is the hint: he's the Exarch of the Nar Shaddaa Star Fortress, but you still didn't give us enough information to help you.

You encounter the Exarch THREE times after you leave the EPHEMERIS room, once each in the second and third rooms in the reactor ring, and once on a platform up above the ring.

It is normal for the Exarch to be the invulnerable in the ring rooms - you have to use the droids and the console to strip his invulnerability and hurt him, at which point he moves to the next room. After the third ring room, he goes up to the platform and you and he(1) have a proper fight.

If the Exarch goes invulnerable in the big fight on the platform, then there's a bug. But ONLY if it happens during the platform fight.

Read the Dulfy guide. The numbers are based on 4.0, but the mechanics are the same now.

(1) Some of them are women, but I say "he" as shorthand.

I don't think this bug is related to a particular Fortress/planet.

You encounter the Exarch THREE times after you leave the EPHEMERIS room, once each in the second and third rooms in the reactor ring, and once on a platform up above the ring.

It is normal for the Exarch to be the invulnerable in the ring rooms - you have to use the droids and the console to strip his invulnerability and hurt him, at which point he moves to the next room. After the third ring room, he goes up to the platform and you and he(1) have a proper fight.

It was during the 2nd encounter. And yes, I'm familiar with the procedure. But at some point, no more droids respawned while the Exarch was not leaving. I ended up with a fully healed Exarch in this room and no chance to fight him.

I consider this a major bug :(

Some folks on facebook also confirmed that this is an annoying bug.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SWTORPC/permalink/1691910090927401/

So I'm afraid there is no help or resolution right now, unless you are able to fix the code :(

If i get your problem correct, i had the same one. Was reproducable.

If i killed the spawning adds too fast, i encoutered this too. Simply wait till the door is closed after the adds entered and you're fine.

If i get your problem correct, i had the same one. Was reproducable.

If i killed the spawning adds too fast, i encoutered this too. Simply wait till the door is closed after the adds entered and you're fine.

Thanks for the intel. I'll try this next time ;)