I'm going to lose ALL of my credits!

FireBallZero

Please excuse the Thread's title.

My SWTOR subscription will expire soon, so when I revert back to Preferred status on my account, will I lose the following things:

*I have 3 characters made, will I lose one of them or will it be preserved until I subscribe again?

*I have over 800k Credits. Will I lose all except for 350k of them when I lapse to Preferred status, or will they be Preserved until I subscribe again?

*I have 3 crew skills on each of my characters. Will I lose all the crew skill levels I have on one of them, or will my levels be restored when I resubscribe to the game, or buy the third crew skill slot in the Cartel Market?

*I have already bought extra inventory space and an extra cargo bay page. Will I lose all the inventory spaces and cargo bays if I lapse to Preferred status, or will they remain? And, if the cargo bay slots are gone, What will become of the items in there?

*I have Purple items equipped on my characters right now. Will I still be able to wear it, or will it be shoved into my inventory?

--Please, answer as many of these as you can, I am terrified of losing all of my credits and items--

You won't "lose" anything.

You will, however, lose access to things in excess of what your current status allows.

When you re-sub, everything you had before will become available to you again.

So my credits, bank space, bank CONTENTS, characters, and crew skill levels will not be DELETED, but they will be "HIDDEN"?

I think bank space and any storage you've unlocked is something you keep as Preferred, isn't it?

You can have 350k credits at a time as Preferred, the rest goes into a "credit escrow". Any money you make that goes over that 350k limit will go to the escro, which will not disappear, it's just kind of like a savings account that you can't get full access to until yo subscribe. Hopefully they'll raise that cap, though.

For the most part, yes.

Anything you've unlocked through the Cartel Market should still be available but I don't know about things you've unlocked with credits.

I'm just hoping to christ that I don't lose the progress I've made in my third crew skill, which probably cost me about 300k, and then I hope I don't lose my credits past 350k...

Nothing gets lost, it all just gets neatly locked away.

The ONLY thing you will lose is your quickbar setup... and by that i dont mean your UI layout, but i mean where you put your skills on the quickbars 2-4 since those get taken away when you go F2P (tho why the 2nd one gets taken away i dont understand, since you can still enable it again and use it even in F2P).

My tip to you would be to take screenshots of your Quickbar setups for each character you have.

Other than that, dont worry.

Ps. If youre gonna be away and not playing at all for a while, you might want to screenshot your skill tree as well since it happens that they reset classes skill trees after some patches.