Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pay to withdraw from guildbank

Wolferio
02.24.2013 , 01:46 PM | #11
Thanks for the good response guys I hope BioWare will read this and maybe give their opinion. I have played a few MMO's, and I haven't seen it this way yet. I think that's what an MMO longs for, being unique.

Knockerz
02.24.2013 , 03:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Drewztoon View Post
I would rather that BW skim off, say, 10% of the credits that we loot and deposit them directly into the Guild Bank. This way, each time we loot something we will automatically be helping our fellow Guildies.

Is that cool, or what?
No, I don't that is a good idea based on what I seen in wow. A player creates a guild simply to be a cash guild. The way the op stated his idea is better since you have to put items people want to buy in guild bank, which will most likely be ops items. Thus, the people who run ops need to agree to those terms and it's not just free credits for the gm.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

Rainflake
02.24.2013 , 08:57 PM | #13
I'd imagine a guild bank tab configured for trade would be useful for anything. Could be ops consumables, could be materials, could simply be crafted gear. Just so long as anything placed on the tab configured for trade could have a price tag attached; the guildie removing the item from the guild bank would see in a tooltip what the item costs and removing it would automatically pay for the item.

SargenGalanodel
02.25.2013 , 11:08 AM | #14
Good idea!

Please implement this, Bioware

Wolferio
03.05.2013 , 02:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
No, I don't that is a good idea based on what I seen in wow. A player creates a guild simply to be a cash guild. The way the op stated his idea is better since you have to put items people want to buy in guild bank, which will most likely be ops items. Thus, the people who run ops need to agree to those terms and it's not just free credits for the gm.
Haven't seen that drawback yet to be honest. But you are right. Maybe it is even an idea to not even give the GM rights to withdraw items. Let's say if the GM decides that the tab becomes a "normal tab" again, instead of a "market tab", all the current items get mailed to the original depositer. That way nobody can be a ninja/robber.