Whats with the complaining?

Rathral

Why are so many people complaining about this game atm? like honestly.. do people not Understand that this game is like 1 and a half months old? People complain because its "Buggy" its "not what I expected" or its " I cant play cuz of FPS issue/Warzone" I dont understand I was reading through the fourms for Customer service.. and this dude unsub because of their Customer Service and another dude quit cuz of FPS issue..guys.. this isnt WoW its not a developed MMO where its 99% bug free and no glitches and their Engine is perfect..But hey Im not going to stop these people from quiting...people just dont realize how much bioware has on the plate atm.. They have alot to do and alot of work to making SWTOR not be buggy. I'm just saying.. people should of expected bugs and glitches before the game was released.. Cmon guys.. 1 and a half months and people already complain. Edited by Rathral

Why are so many people complaining about this game atm? like honestly.. do people not Understand that this game is like 1 and a half months old? People complain because its "Buggy" its "not what I expected" or its " I cant play cuz of FPS issue/Warzone" I dont understand I was reading through the fourms for Customer service.. and this dude unsub because of their Customer Service and another dude quit cuz of FPS issue..guys.. this isnt WoW its not a developed MMO where its 99% bug free and no glitches and their Engine is perfect..But hey Im not going to stop these people from quiting...people just dont realize how much bioware has on the plate atm.. They have alot to do and alot of work to making SWTOR not be buggy. I'm just saying.. people should of expected bugs and glitches before the game was released.. Cmon guys.. 1 and a half months and people already complain.

wall of text crits me for over 9000.

..But hey Im not going to stop these people from quiting...people just dont realize how much bioware has on the plate atm.. .

Oh I think a lot of people are realizing a lot of things. And those that didn't realize it before, are just now starting to realize.

Why are so many people complaining about this game atm? like honestly.. do people not Understand that this game is like 1 and a half months old? People complain because its "Buggy" its "not what I expected" or its " I cant play cuz of FPS issue/Warzone" I dont understand I was reading through the fourms for Customer service.. and this dude unsub because of their Customer Service and another dude quit cuz of FPS issue..guys.. this isnt WoW its not a developed MMO where its 99% bug free and no glitches and their Engine is perfect..But hey Im not going to stop these people from quiting...people just dont realize how much bioware has on the plate atm.. They have alot to do and alot of work to making SWTOR not be buggy. I'm just saying.. people should of expected bugs and glitches before the game was released.. Cmon guys.. 1 and a half months and people already complain.

I'm hoping English is not your first language?

Customer Service being poor is a bad sign for the rest of the game.

How were you going to stop people quitting if you had decided to?

People were complaining before the game came out. Yeah, it gets a bit old at times.

But honestly, I understand where much of it is coming from. If you ignore much of the whiney bratty QQ, you will find quite a few people who have valid complaints and have voiced them articulately and in detail. This constructive criticism is very valuable and I guarantee the devs pay attention to it.

There is QQ on both sides....'fanboys' and 'haters' alike.

Usually though, when you see a well thought out post focusing on how the game should improve, the person posting it isn't complaining. They genuinely want the game to succeed.

So if this game has awful FPS during fleet / warzones. Two key areas for lvl 50 content you are saying I should continue to pay 15 dollars a month? My computer can run BF3 at high/ultra on 64 player servers. Yet its a slug in warzones. Regardless if this game is new or not, I ma not going to pay for a product that does not work stably.

People were complaining before the game came out. Yeah, it gets a bit old at times.

But honestly, I understand where much of it is coming from. If you ignore much of the whiney bratty QQ, you will find quite a few people who have valid complaints and have voiced them articulately and in detail. This constructive criticism is very valuable and I guarantee the devs pay attention to it.

There is QQ on both sides....'fanboys' and 'haters' alike.

Usually though, when you see a well thought out post focusing on how the game should improve, the person posting it isn't complaining. They genuinely want the game to succeed.

This.

It's a little (or a lot) of both, of course. It just depends what players' breaking points are and how many bugs or features it takes to trigger it.

Interestingly - we had lots of posts telling us the forums would be much quieter after the 1st month had gone by.

Just wondering if some of the 'the door is that way --->' folks are having second thoughts or the folks who said they were quitting didn't?

You have to understand, most people will only play a game while it entertains them and they feel it is worth it by their own standards. It is not their responsibility to be forgiving because of it being so soon after release or how much work BioWare has on their plate. Customers are not a charity and if their opinion conflicts with the direction that the game is taking then it is their right to end their own service.

Not everyone likes SWTOR's direction, and it is not their job to like it, no matter how much you may like it. And it never hurts to offer some constructive criticism before departing. If they get enough feedback on the same issue, it may be addressed.

Edited by archontrieste

All good points , but I have to agree give them some time to get things working properly a month and a half is nothing , and I seem to remember that WoW wasn't that bug free its self at launch nor did it have all the tools that it has now.

But hell this game is the closest thing to table top gamming ive seen in ages .

Im sticking around to see how this game evolves and if I don't have to put up with WOW players in the mean time all the better.(sorry to all those WoW players that don't have a silver gold platted staff up there A......) , players have been the biggest contributer to me leaving games , except age of conan I payed for a hole game not half a game :mad:

Hey folks,

We do understand you can get frustrated with members of the community at times. However, creating threads such as these inevitably draws out negativity and non-constructive discussion, which does not help the situation.

As a result, we're going to go ahead and close this thread. In the future, please consider creating content which constructively criticizes your fellow community members as this will certainly lead to more productive discussion. :)

Thanks for your understanding.