Tech Fragment Vendors

SonyaLuca

I cannot be the only one who's gotten to that point where all that important and less important chars has reached 306, and now the tech fragments are just piling up.

I know there's several reputation vendors out there who take tech fragments as payment.

Isn't there a list for these vendors? Name, location etc.

Where are they? Can anyone help?

I know there is one/two on Ossus. These let you buy a limited amount of decorations, though.

Where else are there such vendors?

Use Tech fragments to get the Achievements for all of the various sets if you don't need them for the mods/armorings/enhancements or the sets for all of your alts.

not really sure but i think the acheeve is for the sets that drop from crates only.

I cannot be the only one who's gotten to that point where all that important and less important chars has reached 306, and now the tech fragments are just piling up.

I know there's several reputation vendors out there who take tech fragments as payment.

Isn't there a list for these vendors? Name, location etc.

Where are they? Can anyone help?

I know there is one/two on Ossus. These let you buy a limited amount of decorations, though.

Where else are there such vendors?

maybe have a tech frag vendor that changes them to other currency...i.e. 1000 TF = 1 cartel cert. or maybe buy jawa junk with them.

Yea, I am at this point too. I have 306 full set gear for all 10 characters. I even have 3 bank tabs full of 306 mods. I don't do pets. So, all I can do is buy more mounts or decorations from the Ossus vendor.

I like the idea of a cartel cert vendor for tech frags. I would suggest maybe some new decorations or weapon tuning, etc. but those are cartel market items. And, they probably don't want too many alternatives to such a money maker (i.e. they want you subscribing to get those, or purchasing coins outright to get them).

• 2 months later...

I know of only 2 locations with vendors who accept tech fragments as payment:

The fleet - There are 4 or 5 vendors in the main section where you can buy item modifications, renown boosts (a good way to unload tech frags), pets, vehicles and gear from Kye Zyken Thursday - Sunday.

Ossus - There is a decoration vendor on Ossus that accepts tech fragments. You can easily unload a few thousand tech frags on this vendor and get some cool decos too.

Use Tech fragments to get the Achievements for all of the various sets if you don't need them for the mods/armorings/enhancements or the sets for all of your alts.

This ^^

I have to farm the fragments each week to finish these achievements so if you have extra fragments you can spend it on this :) its quite a grind. You really need to stock up fragments by buying the speeders from the vendor and stuff so that you can store more than 10k fragments.

Nowhere, because it *currently* doesn't exist. That's the whole point of this thread: let's have some kind of vendor that offers more things to do with surplus Tech Frags.

Agreed …

Perhaps some unique companion customization stuff ?? or perhaps as some of the items already suggested.

The more options …. the better players will like it!

Agreed …

Perhaps some unique companion customization stuff ?? or perhaps as some of the items already suggested.

The more options …. the better players will like it!

definately, I'd agree with that, we could use more deco's, as well as customisations, etc.

• 3 months later...