Bobcow is the best player on the bastion, never forget it.

PacifismActivist

http://i.imgur.com/Qd4iw3F.png

Woke up to this. First of all, I would like to apologize to the swtor community as a whole, for my horribly mean attitude towards you guys. Literally every single one of you carries me in every war zone I am in. I'm still new to this game and learning how to keybind and when to swap guard and stuff. Some very kind players from these guilds I never heard of like MVP and stuff have been helping me along the way, I hear they have ranked experience unlike me (because I was not the organizer of ranked for B L I N K and did not single handily destroy that guild to then make a ranked team that would become the second best on the Harbinger before having to transfer here for any kind of challenge). That was some other Pacifism.

No, I am some noob with no ranked experience, and I am also a horribly mean person if Bobcow had to resort to the report feature instead of a come back. I am currently dating a 300 pound abomination known as elizabeth, who spends almost as much time eating cheetoz as she does playing this game, hence why she is able to carry me on her scoundrel.

Bobcow has been confirmed as the best player in this game, his guild "Core" is the top ranked guild ever and he has every single right to insult me in game, on the fleet, and to come on my stream and to tell me I'm bad because I have more viewers than his beautiful, amazing healer Lady-Opar and her beautiful physical features.

Thank you Bobcow, just for... being. You are truly an amazing player with a lot to say and ironically I am definitely the one reporting people for their offensive language towards me.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i.imgur.com/Qd4iw3F.png

Woke up to this. First of all, I would like to apologize to the swtor community as a whole, for my horribly mean attitude towards you guys. Literally every single one of you carries me in every war zone I am in. I'm still new to this game and learning how to keybind and when to swap guard and stuff. Some very kind players from these guilds I never heard of like MVP and stuff have been helping me along the way, I hear they have ranked experience unlike me (because I was not the organized of ranked for B L I N K and did not single handily destroy that guild to then make a ranked team that would become the second best on the Harbinger before having to transfer here for any kind of challenge). That was some other Pacifism.

No, I am some noob with no ranked experience, and I am also a horribly mean person if Bobcow had to resort to the report feature instead of a come back. I am currently dating a 300 pound abomination known as elizabeth, who spends almost as much time eating cheetoz as she does playing this game, hence why she is able to carry me on her scoundrel.

Bobcow has been confirmed as the best player in this game, his guild "Core" is the top ranked guild ever and he has every single right to insult me in game, on the fleet, and to come on my stream and to tell me bad because I have more viewers than his beautiful, amazing healer Lady-Opar and her beautiful physical features.

Thank you Bobcow, just for... being. You are truly an amazing player with a lot to say and ironically I am definitely the one reporting people for their offensive language towards me.

I lol'd

Just watching some of your streams gave me a brain hemorrhage its pretty clear Bobcow > you.

I'm a horrible player, I joined 5 months ago I'm still learning all the classes and stuff. but seeing as you feel so entitled to insult me, come duel me, since I'm so bad. You know my username, I don't hide it like you (or you're just a nobody)

I'm a horrible player, I joined 5 months ago I'm still learning all the classes and stuff. but seeing as you feel so entitled to insult me, come duel me, since I'm so bad. You know my username, I don't hide it like you (or you're just a nobody)

Saying bobcowz is better than you is an insult? woah man Insecure much? I understand the truth hurts and all but cmon jeez.

Saying bobcowz is better than you is an insult? woah man Insecure much? I understand the truth hurts and all but cmon jeez.

When you literally ignore a challenge to a duel in a forum post, it means you suck. Your opinion is meaningless, you know I suck yet you won't even duel me???? Pathetic, don't reply, leave the replies for people who matter (and me because I'm a noob but it's my thread and I have my 69th amendment rights.)

When you literally ignore a challenge to a duel in a forum post, it means you suck. Your opinion is meaningless, you know I suck yet you won't even duel me???? Pathetic, don't reply, leave the replies for people who matter (and me because I'm a noob but it's my thread and I have my 69th amendment rights.)

Okay sorry im not going to spend 1800 cartel coins to transfer to this server to wipe the floor with some scrub who has S key embedded into his fkn skull.

p.s bobcowz > you.

I'd say they're pretty proud seeing as he's one of the best vanguard tanks on my server...I like telling them my awesome stories of 2v6 and they just stare in awe.

She's the love of my life, and people go ape **** when a jpeg of her appears on my stream for 5 seconds.

I love you Elizabeth <3

but I found a new scoundrel healer. his name is bobcows, he has a stupid username, but he watches my stream as much as you even though he hates me. now that's true love.