Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's time for server merge

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
It's time for server merge

HKtheindomitable
06.27.2014 , 09:42 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Draqsko View Post
Cause they don't want us to have our own little happy place Crinn.. They want BW to stick them with someone else's server they can ruin.

Sorry to anyone decent on POT5 but the fact is, there's a reason why it happened. I had a toon I transferred there for a month. That was all I could tolerate before transferring back because the community was so toxic at the time.
Agreement: The community there can be pretty bad. Specifically on Pub side. While Republic is arguing over nonsense, the Imps are discussing the game and how to be better. Plenty of arrogant children to be sure.

Aside: Not to say the Imps don't have their fair share of silly disputes. But it's usually a guarantee that it's happening on Republic.

Query: But I ask, if the servers are merged so that there is only 1 PvE, 1 PvP, 1 RP-PvP, and 1 RP-PvE server made up of mostly decent players, do we have to deal with these children? Can we unite against them and quash their unruly behavior? Can we try to help them become better gamers? And if not, go so far as to use our ignore list?
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP&PVE
Ebon Hawk | Captain | International Guild

Zoom_VI
06.27.2014 , 10:34 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by HKtheindomitable View Post
Correction: Nobody said Pot5 is dead.
You are right nobody did. But there are several of these threads and pretty much every single one of them starts with "I'm play on Pot5 and queues take too long, please merge/implement cross-server" Its always pot5
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

mrekxxx
06.28.2014 , 10:57 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post
Listen, cross-server will NEVER happen. I believe Biofail commented on that (too lazy to find source).

So, we need ANOTHER server merge to maintain a healthy pvp population
yeah, big merge inc in december, cross faction pvp included

Zoom_VI
06.28.2014 , 12:56 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by mrekxxx View Post
yeah, big merge inc in december, cross faction pvp included
source?
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.