Need some help here

TheLastManBeast

Need a Craft-er of high skill to make two sets for me. The first is Kell Dragon Survivor Armor Set for my main SA. the Second is Kell Dragon Field Tech Armor Set. I suck at doing the crafting skills on TOR but willing to talk price and stuff as long as its fair i'll get you your creds if you can get the sets made out. Am on the harbinger server if that helps. So yeah if anybody can help me i will owe you. Thank you for your time.

Need a Craft-er of high skill to make two sets for me. The first is Kell Dragon Survivor Armor Set for my main SA. the Second is Kell Dragon Field Tech Armor Set. I suck at doing the crafting skills on TOR but willing to talk price and stuff as long as its fair i'll get you your creds if you can get the sets made out. Am on the harbinger server if that helps. So yeah if anybody can help me i will owe you. Thank you for your time.

You are a newbie, aren't you?...otherwise you would know, that there is NO WAY to craft the actually best armor set in the game!

The ONLY way to get it: RAIDING!

...by the way...since the beginning you never could craft high-end-armor! Cybertechs even can't craft 75s Mods...only 72s...

So you should play the game and EARN it :rolleyes:

Sorry but 75 cannot be RE, only 72 so far.

Still let's do the math. You will hardly see any 72 piece under 2M-2.5M. To simplify let's say 2M

If you want a whole set, you'll need 25 mods + earpiece + 2 implants + 2 relics.

Hey that's 30 objects, so 60 million credits per set.

I hope you have a good bank account.