OFFICIAL I want my money back thread..

BizzzIMO

Hey bioware ea I want my money back I bought this game to play with my friends, 5 are in game right now and im sitting here doing nothing because your launch was BS.

I took the day off to play this now not only do I want my money back but you should pay me for the hours im missing today you HORRIBLE company.

Troll :tran_grin:

LOL exactly. I'm glad OP took a day off from McDonalds. Otherwise I would have to drink his tears in my soda when I go get some Mceedees today.

Im not even in but I could care less, its so much fun watching the QQ here.

Mmmm I want a McRib...

Hey bioware ea I want my money back I bought this game to play with my friends, 5 are in game right now and im sitting here doing nothing because your launch was BS.

I took the day off to play this now not only do I want my money back but you should pay me for the hours im missing today you HORRIBLE company.

I think you'll find you were never promised anything more than the possibility of early access. And only five days at that. The fact that you don't get in 7 days early would hardly ever stand up as a reason to get your money back.

If you're that bothered cancel your preorder.

Well, considering you were only promised 5-days Early access, i don't think you have the right to complain.

Also taking a day off work to play a game, was your own choice. So Quit your whining and wait like everyone else.

No one was promised anything more than 1 day of early access, if that. It's UP TO 5 days. For people who ordered very last minute they will be lucky to get some time on the 19th.

Calm down people. It's just a game.

There would be one legal way you could ask for your money back.

If you pre ordered very late (in November/December right up until forums closed)

Because you pre ordered thinking you could still get in UP TO 5 days early, even though it would be physically impossible for you to get in UP TO 5 days early, then it would be classed as miss selling/false advertising.

If they had of changed the advert later on, to say "Early access guaranteed!" but didn't say UP TO 5 days, then they wouldn't have broken any advertising laws.

Just something for bio to think about ;)

Fixed for accuracy.

I loved it. :D Im not in either. Sad and disappointed, but expected. Tomorrow's another day. The only thing I hate is not even knowing a time frame. I'm afraid the minute I quit checking is the time they will grant me access. What a dilemma

You want Bioware to pay you for skipping work?

I want you to pay me for reading something as stupid as this.

its nice now that all the guys that got invited today are now a day ahead of us in levels. I preordered the day it came out and didnt get it registered till 8/2 thanks to the lovely problems these web sites been giving people

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.