To those who moan about lvl 50 in a day

Bretylium

I played in the last beta, got to level 26 with about 20-something hours of play, watching most cutscenes and playing in all aspects of the game: crafting, flashpoints, PVP, harvesting, space, getting a speeder mount and story. I played every mission in Tython, Corusant and Nar Shadda. Got to Tattooine and did a good portion of story there as well, up to killing the Sith Lord. Yes, there seemed to be a bug with PVP where you could get lots of xp for matches- I probably gained 4-5 levels from PVP. Never saw one Empire player for World PVP (PVP Server). Near the end I seemed to be the highest level in many of the areas and on Tattooine there were only a few ppl of similar level present. So in 20- something hours of play I did a lot and had alot of fun. I see getting to level 50 in a week tops playing the way I was. So yeah, that's fairly fast. But I was just trying to experience all I could in the short time I had. Exploiting the "PVP XP bug" will earn levels fast for sure- but you also miss out on actually playing the game and experiencing content. If you want to whine about lvl 50 in a day then don't exploit the PVP bug then. You will have more fun and see the world as the Devs wanted you to. All these WoW refugees who are used to powering through levels to get to endgame need to adjust their thinking. This isn't WoW. There is actually story to be experienced. So take your time and play the game and enjoy it, there isn't a ton of endgame content and raids like WoW players are used to. There is no real reason to power level to 50 in a day.. Just my 2 cents..

You sir are mistaken. Tons of people from WoW have moved over to this game and something PVP players loooove to do is grieve those lower then them. You probably didn't experience it because they realized by the time they reached a necessary level to do that the beta weekend would be over and decided instead to enjoy the weekend testing. I promise if you join a PVP server within two weeks you will experience being camped by someone who already has a speeder who can run you down, kill you, and camp you for hours because they were allowed to get a 3 day head start on us.

Well duh.. this game isn't even out yet how are they going to have end game content compared to what WOW has when that game has been out for years and is so old it shouldn't even be played any more.

This game needs some time to be out before they start making end game content.

You sir are mistaken. Tons of people from WoW have moved over to this game and something PVP players loooove to do is grieve those lower then them. You probably didn't experience it because they realized by the time they reached a necessary level to do that the beta weekend would be over and decided instead to enjoy the weekend testing. I promise if you join a PVP server within two weeks you will experience being camped by someone who already has a speeder who can run you down, kill you, and camp you for hours because they were allowed to get a 3 day head start on us.

So go play PvE then.

It doesn't mater when who starts. Even if everyone started on the same day, someone is going to be higher level then you and they will kill you. That's life on a PvP server. You care bears always whine about being ganked.

Do what we do.

Get mad :mad:

Get levels :)

Get even :D

Edited by Strenif