Datacron Guide and Database

SithLordDrew

Hello fellow Sith and Jedi. I know there are a lot of datacron guides out there already, but I did not like many of them. So I made my own database of datacrons that you can filter for the stats or color you want. Take a look at http://www.holocrons.com/items/datacrons and tell me what you think.

And be honest. I know these forums are pretty cheerful most of the time with players holding back a lot.

I think it looks great. I really like that you show the type of benefit it gives so that if people are only wanting one bonus, they can easily see it. I also like when you click on the planet for that "Cron", you can get screeshots, coordinates, ect. without having to read through a ton of posts.

I have added it as a fav and will be using it for my cron hunts. Thank you for your time on this. :D

Looks nice...I like the sortable list.

One thing (not related to the datacrons)

The Sage (and possibly Shadow) ability list should be updated to show which abilities are only given via a certain skill tree.

Examples:

Turbulence is only available via the TK tree

Salvation is only available via the Seer tree.

Sever Force is only available via the Balance tree

None of these skills come from the core "Sage" abilities/spells

Nice! Thank you. I am on my first play through so I am after all the datacrons and will use this alot. Later games I will likely target just the datacrons I will use for my builds and this will continue to be my go to spot. This is a sticky worthy post imo. Edited by Derfmiolleh