So, How Do you Plan to Decorate Your Yavin IV Stronghold?

Koichi

I'm planning to decorate similar to how Luke Skywalker started the New Jedi Order on Yavin IV. Using the old Rebel base as a Jedi Temple. Naturally, that involves Jedi, astromechs, starships and starfighters, turrets, training grounds, Anti-Air Turrets, old Jedi and Sith Relics, and old Yavin IV statues.

I initially was hoping for a Hoth Stronghold to copy the Empire Strikes Back Rebel Echo Base, but I guess this is just as good.

I had hopes for some Revanite decorations to have fun with but seeing how insane low droprate they have on them I am not sure anymore.

33 packs and I got like 1 bed and 3 NPCs, that is horrible in my view.

I had hopes for some Revanite decorations to have fun with but seeing how insane low droprate they have on them I am not sure anymore.

Wow, I got 2 Vindicators, 3 Battlers, The Tent, Two Revan Statues, a banner, ceiling light, 4 Revan ritual decorations, and a few other things I forget what they're called. I opened 50 packs.

Got 4 vindicators, 1 battler, 2 fire pits, 2 chandlers and one other thing but I forget now. Opened a hypercrate. I did pretty well for armour and mounts at least

I opened twelve packs, got two Revanite Battlers, one Revanite Vindicator and one banner.

Judging by our collective small pool of statistics, the ratio of decorations is about 1 per 3 packs. Doesn't seem like a lot, does it? I mean, that's about sixteen decorations for fifty packs, two hypercrates!

Personally, I wouldn't have bought any packs at all, but I needed the Newcomer rep for the underwear, and I wasn't willing to wait another two packs. And, of course, just when I needed the rep the most, rep tokens weren't dropping in every pack, either.

I look back on the Stronghold packs fondly: two decorations in every pack, purple tokens, purple jawa junk... I got the "Magnate" in no time. Reallly, though, the Mid Rim pack isn't all bad, it's just I don't want most of the stuff.

Wow, I got 2 Vindicators, 3 Battlers, The Tent, Two Revan Statues, a banner, ceiling light, 4 Revan ritual decorations, and a few other things I forget what they're called. I opened 50 packs.

Perhaps you should do that Nar Shaddaa event for the rancor, seems you are in luck

Perhaps you should do that Nar Shaddaa event for the rancor, seems you are in luck

I'm never THAT lucky. Lol even if I were, I would only try if the Rancor was huge to fit on the starship hook. Otherwise, I'd just save my creds for the stronghold.

Edited by Koichi

I haven't seen it yet but I'm probably gonna make it a nice little place to relax, put some plants there, some furniture here.. I'm not gonna worry about it too much right away but I'm sure I'll think of something nice.

Little!! It's HUGE!! :D

It's perfect for the Jedi Academy.

I am doing a little garden by the waterfall and a large Mandalorian Statute on top. The rest I will wait till I see it and then my boyfriend and I will decide what to do with it.

Is your boyfriend going to make a "man cave" for himself? You know, wide screen TV, popcorn maker, big soft couch, fridge filled with beer, surround sound, collection of video games and movies. :D

Is your boyfriend going to make a "man cave" for himself? You know, wide screen TV, popcorn maker, big soft couch, fridge filled with beer, surround sound, collection of video games and movies. :D

No, he gives me ideas of what he would like to see and then leaves it to me to decorate, since there is no gold key to share with the stronghold. Though the mandalorian statute is for him, he likes mandalorian items.

But no beer as neither of us drinks, unless you count ice tea. :p

He leaves the main decorating to me. We have done that with Nar Shadda (which is still being worked on) and Corsucant (which is finished).

Edited by ScarletBlaze

I opened another hyper crate and this time I got the Revan Staue, planning tent, Yavin Obeilisk x2, Alter and Dead Yavin explorer. Odd I never got any of those in the last hyper crate before I got Chandaler x 2, Vindicator x 4, Battler, Camp fire x 2 and the Banner.

No, he gives me ideas of what he would like to see and then leaves it to me to decorate, since there is no gold key to share with the stronghold. Though the mandalorian statute is for him, he likes mandalorian items.

But no beer as neither of us drinks, unless you count ice tea. :p

He leaves the main decorating to me. We have done that with Nar Shadda (which is still being worked on) and Corsucant (which is finished).

So, is it going to be like a villa of sorts?

So, is it going to be like a villa of sorts?

I think so at least it is what I have in my head. It could all change once we see it. I do know that I will be getting the Voss centerpiece when it is released and probably use one of those as well. I also already have the Makeb centerpiece item and it will be used as well.

I already went all Revanite/Life Day themed on Nar Shaddaa.

I'm waiting and hoping for a Hoth SH in the future..

I would want it to have a large bunker area that I could line with tanks and ships.

I already went all Revanite/Life Day themed on Nar Shaddaa.

I'm waiting and hoping for a Hoth SH in the future..

I would want it to have a large bunker area that I could line with tanks and ships.

Yep. I'd like that too.

Bought two World Breaker Monoliths for 130k total in GTN last night :) you can only have 1 so I sold the extra for a very nice profit as there was no other ones of the GTN.

I can't wait to add that into my Yavin Stronghood on one of the starship slots

I was also going to sell my Revan statue from the last pack for a lot but decided it was best to just keep it for Yavin

Edited by Newyankalt

Bought two World Breaker Monoliths for 130k total in GTN last night :) you can only have 1 so I sold the extra for a very nice profit as there was no other ones of the GTN.

I can't wait to add that into my Yavin Stronghood on one of the starship slots

I was also going to sell my Revan statue from the last pack for a lot but decided it was best to just keep it for Yavin

I really wish those giant creatures could be interacted with and not just stand there.

Edited by Koichi

I'll buy one for my Trooper, and make it out to be a military outpost to occupy Yavin. Yeeeeah, boyeeee. I just don't know how many guardsmen I have left over after creating my Senatorial Suite on Coruscant. >_<

WANT MOAR TROOPERZ NAO.

They need to raise the cap to 100 for soldier decorations. :D