Fix the Shroud heroic quest. (Final Macrobinocular quest)

Since 4.0, every heroic quest in the game has become soloable. All but one. The Shroud Revealed/The Shroud's Last Stand. The final Macrobinocular quest. Is it in any way possible that the quest would be fixed in 5.10.3 or 6.0? As it would keep consistent in the theme of making every heroic soloable.

It is also buggy as all h377. One person in group of 4 can't or unable to progress b/c of glitching - console force field stays up, unable to pass through yellow button conveyor door, laser grid door, etc. etc. Tried resetting quest, resetting phase, switching lead - no effect. :mad: Edited by JepFareborn

for the seeker droid,yes it is frustrating as since the last few updates when ever i try to supply the power cell i die the moment i pick it up,,for years before this never happend till 2018 its ben like that all the time,,wen i formed a group,,all goes well..so if it was changed on an update i dont know..but since this, i stopped doing the seeker droid and mico quests cause of the glitches involved,,same with the Shroud`s Last Stand,,we too had issues with the security console either nothing was clickable or the person was stuck inside and resets where the only solutions,,leading to a lot leaving the group and waiting for others to come help,,waiting,,waiting,,,

Anaki

I am glad there is at least something that forces the players to group up. For me it wouldnt make any sense to play a online single player game, which is getting more and more content. That just doesnt add up. The most fun I had in this game was cause of the other players, not cause of the game content itself.

Since 4.0, every heroic quest in the game has become soloable. All but one. The Shroud Revealed/The Shroud's Last Stand. The final Macrobinocular quest. Is it in any way possible that the quest would be fixed in 5.10.3 or 6.0? As it would keep consistent in the theme of making every heroic soloable.

Your question rather assumes that it is "broken" in some way. I'm guessing that either:

* They deliberately left it like that out of a *will* to make it be group-inspiring.

* They decided that reworking the mechanics to be solo-friendly would involve and excessive amount of / risk of bugs.

* (Unlikely) They overlooked it. (Unlikely)

In all cases, it isn't broken. It isn't what's wanted, for sure, but "fix" is the wrong request. "Please change this so that it is soloable by reasonably competent players"(1) is a better request, not least because it doesn't pre-judge the reasons for it being difficult or impossible to solo.

(1) There's no point in accommodating the sort of people who come on and complain, in the face of all the evidence, that the Vaylin fight in Chapter IX of KotET is absolutely and totally impossible and how could they have put such an impossible fight into the main story.