Waht should I dual wield with purple?

Stray_Wolf

Yellow.

Skol.

Yellow compliments purple quite well. I'd suggest toning down the armor though for some of these combinations we suggest, as you don't want to appear too garish or clowny. I'd go with a nice white or gray armor, black if you must, something that doesn't take away from the sabers. Let them be the focal point to your character. Considering how much time you are spending putting together the combination of saber colors.

You're right. I'm sure that there are plenty of people here that are better qualified to pick a combo you'd like than you are. My apologies to you.

but... we are not deciding for him. just offering options that HE can decide between. god forbid people ask for suggestions. who knows, one of us may come up with an idea that didn't even occur to OP (and yes, that's absolutely normal) and yet, he may end up loving.

It's actually my way of suggesting pink :p

That is the lyrics to Empty Spaces, rewritten a bit, from Pink Floyds The Wall.

Ah... Lol! Now is see it. Wow... makes me want to pull out the old record player. I still have that in vinyl.

What does your armor look like?

If it's very colorful, I'd probably go with colors matching those you already have on the armor. If it's a more restrained color and you don't want to dual wield the same color, I'd say either something complementing/contrasting like green or yellow or something harmonic like light blue or white.

If you want to take a lore approach, this thread may give you some ideas, as well.

(It makes those carrying white sabers look quite silly. And it gives the perfect reason for my pureblood Jedi Shadow to carry a purple saber.)

Edited by KyaniteD

You'd know all about that right? Unlike how you have to speculate about me, we KNOW what you're capable of.

And yet here I sit, with others around me, calmly offering suggestions to the OP. Maybe you should just go for a walk or something. You are acting very high and mighty toward the OP who even CLARIFIED what I was saying as the truth. Don't get mad just because he agreed with me telling you to calm down.

Edited by Superman_AZ

What does your armor look like?

If it's very colorful, I'd probably go with colors matching those you already have on the armor. If it's a more restrained color and you don't want to dual wield the same color, I'd say something contrasting like green or yellow or something harmonic like light blue or white.

If you want to take a lore approach, this thread may give you some ideas, as well.

(It makes those carrying white sabers look quite silly. And it gives the perfect reason for my pureblood Jedi Shadow to carry a purple saber.)

Good question. It may be the armor would stand out more against other colors.

purple in one hand, yellow/blue in the other...why in Gods good name would a person do this? why not!

purple and blood red

purple and yellow (alas no polka dot bikini's)

ah... but that blood red wasn't really blood red was it. It was more of a dark mustard red. Lol

Que up Reno and his peeve regarding that color. :D