Opinions on Revenge of the Sith?

Alfreska

A lot of people seem to either love it or hate it, I actually think it's a great film. It's my third favourite film behind ESB and A New Hope. The acting and script is a little off at times but the film for the most part is great fun.

What's your opinion on it?

Probably one of the better prequels, which isn't saying a lot. I love some scenes (e.g. the one with Palpatine & Anakin at the opera) but the rest of the film just wasn't really that great (acting, writing, make up, CGI etc). Actually that's probably how I feel about TPM as well. AotC had no redeeming qualities. :rolleyes:

Probably one of the better prequels, which isn't saying a lot. I love some scenes (e.g. the one with Palpatine & Anakin at the opera) but the rest of the film just wasn't really that great (acting, writing, make up, CGI etc). Actually that's probably how I feel about TPM as well. AotC had no redeeming qualities. :rolleyes:

Agreed

While I like the OT more, I do like the PT as well. As for RotS it supplanted RotJ as my third favorite; ANH will ALWAYS be my favorite, followed by ESB.

I can't gauge which set I like better, so I actually just look at it as one huge movie really.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi