Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Imperial Agent Phase in the Nexus Room Cantina?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Imperial Agent Phase in the Nexus Room Cantina?

Shadow-Omega's Avatar


Shadow-Omega
12.07.2018 , 01:24 PM | #1
What is that room on the lower level? I have never known how to get in there and I've played the story many times.

I have been in the game for several years and can never fine the answer.

MadDutchman's Avatar


MadDutchman
12.09.2018 , 10:30 PM | #2
Assuming I'm thinking of the same place, it's where you interrogate the bratty daughter of the scientist

definitely part of the story
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Shadow-Omega's Avatar


Shadow-Omega
12.30.2018 , 07:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
Assuming I'm thinking of the same place, it's where you interrogate the bratty daughter of the scientist

definitely part of the story
Thatís on the upper level, I mean the downstairs room which I have never had to enter with the agent but it says it is an IA phase. There is no info about it online that I can see.

Spetulhu's Avatar


Spetulhu
01.04.2019 , 08:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadow-Omega View Post
I mean the downstairs room which I have never had to enter with the agent but it says it is an IA phase. There is no info about it online that I can see.
It's so damn long since I leveled an agent that I can't really remember anything about that anymore.

But it could be a remnant of a removed encounter, maybe? Back in update whatever it was a lot of quests were removed in order to streamline leveling and lessen back-and-forth running around. One would have to go through some really old "leveling my IA" videos on YouTube (or manage to make an IA player remember) but it shouldn't be impossible to find out.

edit: there's also a Bounty Hunter phase downstairs, but that one's for a class story encounter IIRC.

Eiter's Avatar


Eiter
01.04.2019 , 12:26 PM | #5
It's been quite a while, but I do remember something relatively late in the IA story that involved that room. Could it be affected by story choices? I only did it once.

MadDutchman's Avatar


MadDutchman
01.04.2019 , 06:26 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Spetulhu View Post
It's so damn long since I leveled an agent that I can't really remember anything about that anymore.

But it could be a remnant of a removed encounter, maybe? Back in update whatever it was a lot of quests were removed in order to streamline leveling and lessen back-and-forth running around. One would have to go through some really old "leveling my IA" videos on YouTube (or manage to make an IA player remember) but it shouldn't be impossible to find out.

edit: there's also a Bounty Hunter phase downstairs, but that one's for a class story encounter IIRC.
There were no missions removed, they were just hidden by default (you need to turn on exploration missions in the map)
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

VelvetSanity's Avatar


VelvetSanity
01.07.2019 , 04:23 PM | #7
There is a point in the IA story that you go there, I just finished my first IA run through last week and pretty sure I went in there. Donít remember exactly when in the story it is or who youíre meeting there.
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twiílek Sith Sorceress