Longspur Scout still dropping in The Foundry/Maelstrom Prison?

Recording to different sources the mount "Longspur Scout" should be dropping in "The Foundry"/"Maelstrom Prison". Did anybody see this item dropping in the new single player mode or in the tactial version of those flashpoints? Edited by DocHenner

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know if it drops in tactical mode.

I did solo mode Maelstrom Prison last month, with the Jedi Prisoner story quest, and I got only an offhand from the story mission, and no loot except comms from any bosses or mobs. That seems to be how loot is now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Ok so I have asked about this through an in-game ticket and got a reply in like 10 minutes!!

"'m afraid I cannot even confirm whether or not the Longspur Scout is still obtainable in-game. The item itself can still exist in-game (as in the Vehicle item itself has not been removed from the game), however it may no longer be available. What I would recommend is posting on the forums (I know many already have, but the more the merrier) asking what the status of the item is."

So, I am posting on forums, IS THE MOUNT STILL IN GAME??? Is it worth for me to grind Foundry and Maelstorm Prison?

The lack of responses should probably answer it for you.

I run a lot of flashpoints, probably more than anyone else in my guild, and I've seen some decos and speeders drop but I don't remember clearly enough which ones I've seen. I believe I saw the Rendili drop but no idea about the Longspur one. But to be honest, I don't pay much attention on loot since I already have all the flashpoints speeders.

I certainly haven't seen any pets drop in a long time, and also no tokens (like the ones from Tython/Korriban/Manaan) you need for the vendor. Hopefully, when cosmetics are the only reason to run harder content in 5.0, the devs will take greater care to ensure that all cosmetics can drop. We'll see...

Edited by Jerba

The lack of responses should probably answer it for you.

I run a lot of flashpoints, probably more than anyone else in my guild, and I've seen some decos and speeders drop but I don't remember clearly enough which ones I've seen. I believe I saw the Rendili drop but no idea about the Longspur one. But to be honest, I don't pay much attention on loot since I already have all the flashpoints speeders.

I certainly haven't seen any pets drop in a long time, and also no tokens (like the ones from Tython/Korriban/Manaan) you need for the vendor. Hopefully, when cosmetics are the only reason to run harder content in 5.0, the devs will take greater care to ensure that all cosmetics can drop. We'll see...

I know what u mean. The people i asked about the mount that have it didnt even know they got it! Or when they got it.

Since the Revan Expansion I don't remember having seen ANY vehicles or pets dropping in FPs anymore ... But I must admit that I didn't do many FPs since then anymore.

So i finished doing Maelstrom Prison and Foundry 25 times on HM, no speeder. I will spam Tactical Foundry but i need to know if the speeder drops!!!

I dont want to spend hours doing a flashpoint for nothing!

In case you didn't see that response on the thread. It might be true but I'm still a bit skeptical...

Hmm, didnt see it, but hard to say, people did sometimes mistaken the speeder for another one, but what else could drop on Maelstrom Prison? Oh man, im not really after spaming HMs again :D

The only one I can think of is the Desler, the rare drop from HM FP final bosses.

Ok he just repied to me now saying it really was the speeder! Well, I guess we can trust that, but sure could still be a guy just trolling, you never know, but we cant expect Eric to pop in here to tell us if it still drops or not. So i guess it still drops, the only problem is that it dropped on HM. While i can do the tactical version solo it will probably take a lot of runs for it to drop!

I guess this will be one of those earned achievements :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I got mine in the Prison off Kilran. His honor was not satisfied.

A special note:

Do not, do not, DO NOT try to get this during an event dropping special rewards off FP bosses. I tried to get this during the nightlife event and I kept getting tokens instead of this mount. After trying about 50 times, I tried again after the event and got it in under 10.

Also, create a stealther for this. I got it done in 10-12 minutes flat each run. Otherwise, it can take about 20-30. It's decent for CXP, though.

A special note:

Do not, do not, DO NOT try to get this during an event dropping special rewards off FP bosses. I tried to get this during the nightlife event and I kept getting tokens instead of this mount. After trying about 50 times, I tried again after the event and got it in under 10.

Doubt it makes any difference. Overall you did 60 runs and got 1 drop.

• 1 year later...

Can confirm it still drops. I can't speak on the frequency of drops, as I don't do either FP too often. However as of today, I bought it off of a group mate that won the mount from Foundry HM/MM Last Boss.

Most expensive cheevo ever.