Not Getting Gear in Veteran FPs

Will keep it short:

Yesterday I did Veteran Flashpoints with a friend via group finder: Athis, Hammer Station, Tython, and Athis again. Every time we killed a boss, I saw the purple light over the body, clicked on it, clicked on "take all", and the items never appeared in my inventory. This happened both when I didn't and when I survived during the boss fight. The other players got their gear. Never had this problem before the patch. I am a sub and my character is a lvl 49 sorc. Is this a bug because of my low level or something? Has anyone experienced this? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by JannusFex

The purple beams means you got purple CXP to loot and open. This will not load to your inventory if you are not level 70 and do not have access to Galactic Command. Gear does not drop to my knowledge, and CXP gets auto deleted without level 70, or if it does drop gear in Veteran mode I am not sure whats wrong with it not giving you gear and giving it to others. I did not even know purple CXP drop on Veteran difficulty, only saw them in Master FPs. They started to appear on "take all" screen and could take them at lvl 70, not before, they delete themselves on "take all" without lvl 70. Anything purple, even a reputation item, will make corpse have purple beam. Does not mean it is gear.

Edit: That sounds like a bug.

Edited by BoySaber

The purple beams means you got purple CXP to loot and open. This will not load to your inventory if you are not level 70 and do not have access to Galactic Command. Gear does not drop to my knowledge, and CXP gets auto deleted without level 70, or if it does drop gear in Veteran mode I am not sure whats wrong with it not giving you gear and giving it to others. I did not even know purple CXP drop on Veteran difficulty, only saw them in Master FPs. They started to appear on "take all" screen and could take them at lvl 70, not before, they delete themselves on "take all" without lvl 70. Anything purple, even a reputation item, will make corpse have purple beam. Does not mean it is gear.

Edit: That sounds like a bug.

The thing is... I did see gear in the "take all" window (gloves, boots, etc.), which seemed to be lvl 65. Also, my friend, who was lvl 68 got gear from the drops (which he didn't need at all and we got even more mad because it was bound to him).

I really hoped this to be a well-known-soon-to-be-fixed bug, but I am starting to think it is only happening to me. It would really suck if it happens with CXP once I hit max lvl...

Edited by JannusFex

• 1 year later...
I'm getting exactly the same thing and I'm level 70, Veteran FP's show purple gear and I take all and nothing goes into my inventory, stash or anywhere, I think its a bug, an annoying one at that

You're not supposed to get gear from Vet-fp's as a level 70. You're supposed to get cxp-consumables. If you're in a group with people below lvl 70, you probably saw their loot, which you obviously couldn't take.