Operations Schedule

Is there a reason the Ops schedule doesn't follow the story? It's kind of a pain to do Dread Fortress and then have to wait a week to do Dread Palace...

Because it doesn't need to. If you want to *just* do the operations, go "manually" to Oricon with your group and go into the operations. Nothing whatsoever obliges you to do ONLY the current Group Finder operation.

Because it doesn't need to. If you want to *just* do the operations, go "manually" to Oricon with your group and go into the operations. Nothing whatsoever obliges you to do ONLY the current Group Finder operation.

Eh. I agree that it doesn't need to, but I think it should. I don't see any harm in it, and it does have the benefit of folks like OP who want to go through and see the story being able to not wait a week for the next time the OPs are being formed in fleet.

Yeah, I know it's *possible*, but it's definitely easier to find a PUG doing the daily Op than trying to find a group off schedule. (more rewards)