I need help doing Gods of the Machine! (Facing the Machines of War)

How do I even start this mission!? It's been bugging me for what seems like YEARS! I just want this annoying quest off my log. Can someone help me with this? or tell me how to Abandon it??? please???? I just need to fight Tyth and be done with this Edited by CaptnCodyAlister

You cannot abandon the quest, you simply have to finish it, but yes, it only requires you to kill Tyth the first boss, which is very easy on SM as you just burn the boss with ignoring the adds (well killing the healing adds ofc).

If you dont have a group then simply wait for Gods of the Machine to be in groupfinder and then wait on fleet for a group to form.

Its an operation so in general you start by making an operation group and entering the instance, which is south on the map of Iokath. Best way is to go through groupfinder, as I said.

Edited by merovejec

Don't forget to read the mechanics on Dulfy or any sort of guide, it is a pretty tough raid (if you're intended to finish the raid) but Tyth is an "easy" boss. If you know how to play your class you should be fine however.

Don't forget to read the mechanics on Dulfy or any sort of guide, it is a pretty tough raid (if you're intended to finish the raid) but Tyth is an "easy" boss. If you know how to play your class you should be fine however.

Well yes, I mean if you would just leave after Tyth, that wouldn't be so nice for the group as they would have to look for replacement. If possible look up the guides for the other bosses, or ask the group (but only after you kill Tyth, since they may not take you) for instructions. Best to go as dps.