Nathema Flashpoint (after story)

Okay I have a question my sage (all 248 with a mixture of arguments of 236/240) can handled the solo version fine even the bonus bosses but when I take my scoundrel healer or sentinel through it I have a problem with the bonus bosses. My smuggler is in mostly 248 gear with 236 arguments. Sentinel mixed of 236/242.

Is there something I am missing with regard to these two.

In before a smart mouth says: L2P. I know how to play my toons (have done Master Flashpoints and Operations, before they were called Master FP and Operations) and no not asking for it to be tune down, just trying to figure out why these two have problems when my sage doesn't.

Thank you.

Edited by casirabit

Make sure you are not in Veteran or Master difficulty. Do your companions have the same influence level? Where exactly do you have problems?

It is the solo one (after you do the story). Mainly with the two bonus bosses. They seem to have an instant death or it seems, I was healing Koth (influence 42) on my smuggler. This is the first time my smuggler had trouble, even when some people were having trouble with Traitor I never did so this is new for my smuggler.

Sentinel the highest level is 24 on Koth. She has no problem with the first boss but those two bonus bosses are giving her trouble.

My sage has no problems but she has Koth at influence 50 and so is Arcann so doesn't seem to be any problems there.

When you say bonus boss are you talking about the two zildrog dudes close to the water? If so I don't remember having any issues with my sent, but his Lana is like 47. I also ran it on my vanguard (I class that I'm not good at) and remember thinking "Wow my hp seems low" at some point (it normally never happens in solo FPs), but then my Lana is max 5 on that toon. Still one shoted so can't say I really paid attention to what was happening. I don't remember any insta kills at all. I think there are a lot of ground based AOEs that you can move out of, so that might be why healing a companion is hard (because micro-managing in this game is weird). Try and grab aggro and keep moving, use cooldowns, focus one (if there is an enrage it doesn't do much).

When you say bonus boss are you talking about the two zildrog dudes close to the water? If so I don't remember having any issues with my sent, but his Lana is like 47. I also ran it on my vanguard (I class that I'm not good at) and remember thinking "Wow my hp seems low" at some point (it normally never happens in solo FPs), but then my Lana is max 5 on that toon. Still one shoted so can't say I really paid attention to what was happening. I don't remember any insta kills at all. I think there are a lot of ground based AOEs that you can move out of, so that might be why healing a companion is hard (because micro-managing in this game is weird). Try and grab aggro and keep moving, use cooldowns, focus one (if there is an enrage it doesn't do much).

Yea those two. I don't have problems on my sage but then again she's dps. I have never had problem with my smuggler until this one so I need to see what I am doing wrong on her but my sent I may need to play her a bit more. I haven't played her in awhile. The highest companion my sentt has is koth and 24 so that might be the problem.

The real question is why do you want to best them? If you are doing the Solo run then you are surely not farming decos, cxp or so. If you are after the 25x achievements only the last boss counts for that you dont need to kill bonus boss.

The real question is why do you want to best them? If you are doing the Solo run then you are surely not farming decos, cxp or so. If you are after the 25x achievements only the last boss counts for that you dont need to kill bonus boss.

They do drop decos, my sage looted some hanging trees so in that you would be wrong about the decorations. All the bosses do, even the bonus ones, just like in Traitor, the bonus boss drops decorations.

Edited by casirabit