Facing the machines of war HELP

Hey so im looking for a group of people that maybe Know what to do to help me though the op never done it myself so i will study the tactics but help will be massively appreciated just post below if you can help me out i would like to get it started today or tomorrow at around 7-8PM Uk time. :D

Hey so im looking for a group of people that maybe Know what to do to help me though the op never done it myself so i will study the tactics but help will be massively appreciated just post below if you can help me out i would like to get it started today or tomorrow at around 7-8PM Uk time. :D

Don't forget to tell people which server you're on, and which side you supported on Iokath.

And today (Monday) isn't a good day to start an Op for the first time, since if you don't finish it today, the Tuesday "end of week" reset will wipe out your progress.

Don't forget to tell people which server you're on, and which side you supported on Iokath.

And today (Monday) isn't a good day to start an Op for the first time, since if you don't finish it today, the Tuesday "end of week" reset will wipe out your progress.

If OP's just looking to get the Facing the Machines of War quest out of the way, OP only needs to knock Tyth out.

Edited by viernedeuxieme
assumed gender -_-