SWTOR Hard Mode / Nightmare Mode Video Boss Fight Guides

Quick question,

The dps value you have in the Dread Guard guide is is 6,113 DPS per dps character, but that is assuming the tanks do absolutely no actual damage (as in damage that matters) to the boss correct? Mostly asking cause I usually do around 5.8k dps when my group beats it on my arsenal, but I play it with a pyro pt and virulence sniper/madness sorc, so my numbers look like garbage compared to theirs. But even assuming the tanks only pull 500 dps that matters, that still lowers the dps requirement to 5750 for all 4 dps, so my numbers are at least in the right range.

Anyway, just wanted to check and make sure my assumption is correct here, cause I hate being carried :p so if I'm not pulling my weight I need to go hit the parse dummy again.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome guide! Small notice, at kill video countdown Dash'rode(spell check pls/darude-sandstorm boss) name is displayed.

*/Facepalm* When you edit a video after a 13 hour work day. :D I'll throw an annotation over it or something haha thanks for the catch mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is someone Busy with making video’s like this of the Gods of the machine OP?

Yes... guides for the first 5 of gods have been made by freaky (the tank for it's lit) and izax has been made by some germans (in english) they're rather easy to find.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...