What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

AlexModny

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiers should be as follows:

Tier 1: 1600 Rating.

Tier 2: 1400 Rating.

Tier 3: 1200 Rating.

No consolation prizes

I don't agree on making the rating higher this season due to the fact this is going to be the short season plus everything is way unbalanced in the classes.

Tier 1 1400+ Mount or Whatever maybe 1400 at the most

Tier 2 1300+ Armor set (legacy) this would be fine at 1300 I wouldn't raise this any higher due to unbalance issues

Tier 3 1200+ Weapon Set (Legacy including Offhand focus, generator and shield) maybe give s3 weapons that would be cool

Tier 4 650+ Consolation prize Crystal Set <--- they should at lease give someone something for trying

Edited by Thahacka

I don't agree on making the rating higher this season due to the fact this is going to be the short season plus everything is way unbalanced in the classes.

Tier 2 1300+ Armor set (legacy) this would be fine at 1300 I wouldn't raise this any higher due to unbalance issues

Tier 3 1200+ Weapon Set (Legacy including Offhand focus, generator and shield) maybe give s3 weapons that would be cool

Tier 4 650+ Consolation prize Crystal Set <--- they should at lease give someone something for trying

I think there wont be anyarmor sets in this season..because they didnt say anything about armor set in teaser..I just hope these lightsabers have amazing special effects like s3's. :/

I think there wont be anyarmor sets in this season..because they didnt say anything about armor set in teaser..I just hope these lightsabers have amazing special effects like s3's. :/

I agree they need to put the season 3 weapon effects in s4 weapon sets and lower all the Tier rating for solo rank this season because of the unbalanced issues..

Would be great if Bioware could actually balance classes so all had a chance of getting rewards. Compensate due to your gross failings Bioware before people walk away, as currently your class balancing is about as good as the class balancing was in Warhammer online.

Some of the lead dev should try playing against the current FOTM classes as non FOTM, I'd pay a one mounth sub to see the looks on their faces as the penny dropped. GG Bioware GG...

Bioware needs to give out something besides retarded titles for rewards and they need to compensate even participants. I wonder if they do realize that only subscribers can queue for ranked and every time you screw them over then more and more will leave It has very little to do with what WOW or GW2 or any other game has going on. People go to them because they are fed up with how bioware and EA are running this game. Furthermore you cant expect peeps to get a very good rating if there are no pops. I went 3 hrs the other night and no one on Jung ma got a pop. and then you tell me that for the time of my life that I wasted to go screw myself. No thanks ill keep my 15 a month and go somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...
I love see some pvp sets for unranked warzone players specially if your adding a outfit designer i have pay for 16 outfit tabs to unlock per character. whit outfit designer what are you trying to sell to casual pvper players if anything at all?

I love see some pvp sets for unranked warzone players specially if your adding a outfit designer i have pay for 16 outfit tabs to unlock per character. whit outfit designer what are you trying to sell to casual pvper players if anything at all?

You're posting in a thread asking what we want for RANKED rewards, and then asking for rewards for doing unranked content...

Could make cross server pvp. That would be my reward.

But seriously, the reward for more than 1625 is a damn mount that i can buy with less than 100k creds ? Not worth, Bioware should put unique mounts and add them at cartel market like 1 year later. Pve doesnt have unique mounts? Denova tank, brontes tentacles, helix mount form TFB, etc. Why not creating unique mounts for pvp?? The weapons r awsome and the crystals too, but i dont like the ''consolation prize'' cuz once or twice i saw a dude in fulkl pve gear in rnaked and asked cmon man u r using pve gear in RANKED PVP ! He said that he jsut needed 10 losses to get his crystal.............cmon some ppl will get in ranked matches and they dont care if they loose or if ppl loose rating because of them, they will play jsut for the crystal. Same thing for conquest objective '' play 10 RANKED matches'' ppl will just ruin our fun.

Well i dont. And i dont think we need THAT much of new content. We need more atention to balance issues to make commandos slingers and sentinels more viable for ranked.....god even in regs sent sucks.

And we do need rewards.

new battlegrounds would be nice.

cross server so I didnt have to wait for 3 days for ranked would be nice.

shiney armor would be nice

titles would be nice

giving my useless ranked warzone comms to my alts would be nice.....

I would like to see either as a reward or normal purchase, the bundles you could buy back in 1.0 (the old battle aster/war hero gear) but for the current gear. So to be clear. S4 ends, reaver gear removed but if you rated high enough you could craft either exhumed or reaver gear, plus the usual weapons etc.

Trying? I think you spelled trolling wrong.

How about curving the actual rating like you would for grades in college?

Example if highest sin rating is 2600 thats where the bar is set. If highest marauder rating is...-10? Idk trying to be realistic with these..anyways thats where the curve starts. Some classes are easier than others and give a massive unfair advantage for A. People who dont have that class. B. People you don't want to be another FoTM with iWin buttons. (AKA people who are looking for a challenge not autowin).

Maybe leave the teir at default but if another class under performs they should require less rating to get same rewards. (THAT OR BALANCE SOMETHING?!) Bioware should work for congress honestly...they both do a great job and getting nothing done and the stuff they do get done ruins everything. :D