"Darkside" Recruiting For Second Progession Group

BossVoss

We are looking for dedicated active raiders who want to do progression raiding to help push the guild further into HM/NiM 8m and 16m content. While our main group is already in Nightmare Denova content this group will start in HM Denova (so the group can cut their on working together) and progressing onward HM Astation onto Nightmare Denova.

Prior fight research is required; we always do a quick run down for anyone that has questions but we also expect members to carry their own weight with no hand-holding. YouTube and other resources are quick and easy to find and much better then walking in blind. Raid communication is done through TeamSpeak3 and we use Mox parser which is also required.

While we are a serious raiding guild we still manage to be social and have fun. Most of us are in our 20s to early 40s, married, and have active work/social lives so we like to nerd out when we are online and appreciate the players that show up on time ready to go.

Our current raid times are (EST - Server): 9:30pm Friday (times are flexible and will be set in stone as the group becomes more concrete.) Once we have a solid group formed we will figure out what days/times are best for the group members.

Recruiting:

We are open to any classes which may benefit the raid even if it is something we appear to already have. All we ask is that if you're going to apply please be serious about wanting to be an active raider. We promise we won't waste your time so all we ask is the same. We run something just about every night so you won't be bored.

Feel free to msg in thread if you have questions or msg me on the forums; I'll be looking forward to hearing form you.

For In-Game contact feel free to send a Whisper/Mail to BossVoss, Ltsmash, Subscriber, Rallek, or Akrobar. Anyone one of us can talk to you about joining and direct you to the Guild website etc.

Edited by BossVoss

Dude i would love to be in the second progression raid with 1 of my alts but i think it would benefit the guild more got have 8 people who arent in the main progression raid. I see 16 mans in our future if we can get an second group. but i will alwayz help out if ya need me

One love

Darkside guild

• 2 weeks later...