Heroic Space Missions are Bugged!

the blaster does not read the correct amount it reads 30 when you un equip it it reads 100 , but still does not have the out put it should! what is up with this ?

You should, perhaps, look at the multiple other threads on this very topic over the last week or two. Including one with a reply by a dev stating that it's fixed in 2.0.

I unequipped everything on my ship. put on a rank 5 beam charger. replaced it with grade 7 and it went to 100 dmg then i put everything else back on. worked. so try unequipping and equipping shiz until it works.

Also did anyone else notice that the grade 5 beam generator is better then the grade 7 one?

grade 5: 9 shots per second

grade 7: 6 shots per second

Edited by mattchanner

Also did anyone else notice that the grade 5 beam generator is better then the grade 7 one?

grade 5: 9 shots per second

grade 7: 6 shots per second

The Blast Condenser (grade 7) is *supposed* to fire fewer shots because, before 1.7.3 dropped, it also increased damage of your blaster bolts by 100. Basically, it was designed to provide fewer shots while doubling the damage said shots dealt (6 shots with double the damage is better than 10 shots with standard damage). The problem is that, for some reason, the Blast Condenser somehow lost the blaster bolt damage increase and got it replaced with that instead reduces your damage dealt (though this replacement effect is hidden).

Same here I think either it is bugged or bio ware nerfed it on purpose so we have to buy new ship equipment from cartel market when they introduce (That is if they introduce it) Money making scheme !!

Also having this problem but missions are still 'barely' doable without doing the bonus' (they are now virtually impossible) but this problem appears much worse when I use my Bounty Hunter to try space missions.

It feels like the blasters are doing barely any damage at all and is much worse than any other char's.

At first I thought they nerfed the blaster's damage but now after checking forums I can see that .. once again another bug has emerged that probably won't get fixed .:mad:

Lets hope this does get fixed but seeing the track record for this game related to bugs and fixes .. i'm not holding my breath.

I'm of the opinion that the subscription fee is too high considering all the bugs and prime time server shutdowns we as gamers are just 'expected' to put up with , it's just not good enough.

Pull your finger out BIOWARE -start listening to your clients and acting on their requests , not by shafting them all.:mad:

Use the beam generator that is one level below grade 7.

I tried to use the grade 5 one from the fleet vendor but it reduced my BH's damage to 5.

I then replaced it back with the grade7 one but it stayed at 5 until i relogged which bought it back to the bugged 30 damage :(