May We Have New/More Refer-A-Friend Rewards?

Kranitoko

Soooooooo yeah.

Since joining SWTOR, i've had 25 people use my referral link (mostly due to being a SWTOR YouTuber and Twitch streamer with my link in view).

But obviously I've gone past the 1 mount and 4 pets you get for referring a friend. Now the cartel coins are fantastic, its great to get some free coins for merely getting someone to subscribe.

But, you know, it'd be really cool if Bioware could add some more pets for people like me. Maybe not have a pet every time you refer a friend, but maybe a pet or a new mount every 5 friends, giving people more reasons and something to aim for.

I mean Bioware are actively making pets for Cartel coins purchases on Amazon, so give the people who do good some more love.

Again, it probably sounds greedy cause yeah, I get cartel coins... but its that little extra nudge of thanks that helps ;)

And it just doesn't have to be mounts/pets, maybe some exclusive decorations just for refer a friend. They dont have to be fantastic, but again, something to aim for! Maybe a cool statue when you get to 25 people subscribed of a group of people or something ;D

Lemme get this straight. You have managed to get 25 people to use your refer-a-friend, so as I understand it, you are getting 2500 cartel coins per month for as long as they subscribe, plus your normal 500 at least, and up to 700, and you want MORE?????????

Uh, no. You have been sufficiently rewarded.

Lemme get this straight. You have managed to get 25 people to use your refer-a-friend, so as I understand it, you are getting 2500 cartel coins per month for as long as they subscribe, plus your normal 500 at least, and up to 700, and you want MORE?????????

I've gotten way more than 25, and I like this guy's idea.

I did say I was being greedy.

Plus that's only IF they subscribe.

Personally, I think the free coins are enough.

Congratulations, you got 4 people to subscribe for at least one month so here's your reward.

Now, if you want even more rewards (in the form of coins), they need to remain as subscribers.

Take those free coins and buy whatever reward you want.

Soooooooo yeah.

Since joining SWTOR, i've had 25 people use my referral link (mostly due to being a SWTOR YouTuber and Twitch streamer with my link in view).

But obviously I've gone past the 1 mount and 4 pets you get for referring a friend. Now the cartel coins are fantastic, its great to get some free coins for merely getting someone to subscribe.

But, you know, it'd be really cool if Bioware could add some more pets for people like me. Maybe not have a pet every time you refer a friend, but maybe a pet or a new mount every 5 friends, giving people more reasons and something to aim for.

I mean Bioware are actively making pets for Cartel coins purchases on Amazon, so give the people who do good some more love.

Again, it probably sounds greedy cause yeah, I get cartel coins... but its that little extra nudge of thanks that helps ;)

And it just doesn't have to be mounts/pets, maybe some exclusive decorations just for refer a friend. They dont have to be fantastic, but again, something to aim for! Maybe a cool statue when you get to 25 people subscribed of a group of people or something ;D

Entitlement and greed rear its head once again. You get coins from people who sub. That should be enough, stop being greedy and feeling you deserve more reward for no work.