Togruta Appearance packs

These items can be included in separate packs or bundled together:

• The highly requested sith eyes requested by various players in the forums.

• New jewelry packs similar to Ahsoka's headpieces, pieces other than bronze, gold or silver.

•Lip colors (brown like Ahsoka, pink like Shaak Ti or Ashara, light and darker shades of chosen skin color).

•Face paint packs similar to the current Togruta NPC's as well as original.

and the best is left for last of course

•Longer lekku packs that will contain almost knee length for females and waist length for males. Refer to https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4d/bc/61/4dbc6147486ff031cb12750061c1681e.jpg

It was said that canon male lekku length is a major concern and this could please a large majority of the upset and disappointed male Togfans.

Also, it is understandable that clipping may be an issue, but if the lower half of the lekku are done the same way as Twi'lek lekku(non-static) then they should be able to move when sitting and crouching, etc. Still, minor clipping never hurt anyone.

Also, we currently have clipping issues with female rear lekku whereas Ashara's longer and thicker rear lekku doesn't have the same issue because hers pokes out further away from her head and then falls over hoods and armor boxes.

People were excited for the Togruta announcement and as was mentioned, it was a highly requested species, if not one of the most at the time. But after it's release there was a lot of disappointment and also negative talk for purchasing the species(still ongoing). This is fixable.

Please give Togruta as well as the other non-human species a little more attention.

To add to the above can togruta please have access to the following:

1. Scar slider in the appearance designer.

2. Complexion slider in the appearance designer.

I know togruta already have a lot of options but it's just strange that the species can't have different complexions or scars. Sadly it means a lot of togruta end up looking very similar to one an other save for the skin colours and patterns which there are only a similar number of. Some are more popular than others.

3. Dark side corruption that actually has full effects. Currently Torgruta just become white with red dark side eyes at corruption 5. There's none of the veins and visible corruption that literally every other species gets. They don't look properly corrupted. They just look like someone's plastered them with clown makeup.In the clone wars we saw Ashoka with the lines, in fact she's the only character we've actually seen with dark side corruption similar to what we have in the game and her species is the only one that doesn't have it.

Edited by Turial

To add to the above can togruta please have access to the following:

1. Scar slider in the appearance designer.

2. Complexion slider in the appearance designer.

I know togruta already have a lot of options but it's just strange that the species can't have different complexions or scars. Sadly it means a lot of togruta end up looking very similar to one an other save for the skin colours and patterns which there are only a similar number of. Some are more popular than others.

3. Dark side corruption that actually has full effects. Currently Torgruta just become white with red dark side eyes at corruption 5. There's none of the veins and visible corruption that literally every other species gets. They don't look properly corrupted. They just look like someone's plastered them with clown makeup.In the clone wars we saw Ashoka with the lines, in fact she's the only character we've actually seen with dark side corruption similar to what we have in the game and her species is the only one that doesn't have it.

Yes, yes and Yes! :D

Edited by Cornerbug

• 1 month later...
and the best is left for last of course

•Longer lekku packs that will contain almost knee length for females and waist length for males. Refer to https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4d/bc/61/4dbc6147486ff031cb12750061c1681e.jpg

It was said that canon male lekku length is a major concern and this could please a large majority of the upset and disappointed male Togfans.

I'd buy the race again just for longer lekku.

BW pls!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I probably mentioned it a few times in a few threads: all I wanna see is that BW is giving us the option to customize our togrutas (male and female) as well as cathars the exact same way existing NPCs look like (heads, faces, paints and lekkus). Its such a shame player models look so much different (and way more awfull tbh) than the NPC ones and that there is no option to change it.

I'm aware of the fact that BW said they did it this way because players have to wear armors and helmets and such things, but I wish they gave us the option to use NPCs heads/faces tho. The fact that the inGame NPCs looked so awesome was a big reason for me why I was so hyped as they announced playable Togrutas/Cathars. But all these threads should show BW that many players were very dissapointed that they changed these species in such a uncomfortable way for us players imo.

Edited by Jesseriah

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's my addition to the topic:

Black, gray and white skin and montral pattern color. Along with more eye color options. For example in Character Creation, I see this pale or white-ish eye color as the very last option at some species. Maybe... might be a bit weird, but an option for Togruta to have no pattern on the montral and the face - this could be explained in the lore by some kind of birth defection -.

• 2 weeks later...

We absolutely need more appreance customizations for characters.

Not only that, we need new species, guys. Star Wars is the most diverse universe I've ever seen and there's such a great potencial in it. Why BIoware don't come up with a plan of making one new appearance pack each two or three months and one new species each six - twelve months?

Make custom armor for different species:

• Togruta hoods
  • Twileks with hoods get theis leku over their shoulders
  • Mandalorian helmets for twileks
  • The list goes on...

I think everyone that plays this game loves the Star Wars universe. This immense diversity is what makes Star Wars what it is, so imagine yourself arriving on Tython for the first time, and you see Ithorians running around, Duros killing flesh raiders, Rodians meditating somewhere; you name it. This is Star Wars.

:ph_thank_you:

I think togruta cosmetic pack on CM is great idea. They would please a lot of players and milk some cartel coind of it. I'm really not happy with just metalic jewellery as Togrutas are said to have hand made ones of teeth and stones. Also why is there togruta NPC with white eyes if only humans can have them? White eyes for everyone, Dark brown eyes for everyone, Black eyes for togruta and Sith eyes for togruta.

But now seriously. Why is Togruta the only specie without option for scars? Togruta model is just ordinary human head. It's made of two models, one is head and the other is montrals/horns/lekku... wahtever you want to call it. It's not like they'd have to figure out where the scars should be placed.. Just copy paste what already exists

I would like to see them allow some helmets or head pieces that could be displayed over the togruta heads even if the montrals clip through.

For example all the googles, communications' earsets, and some others that actually look cool with the horns and lekku showing up through them.

• 3 weeks later...