Revenge of Rage Montage video

i_noface_i

Hey Drackul,

Decent vid. Couple thoughts.

Too many clips of you clearly focusing on smashing - you outnumber nearly every group. I was waiting for something interesting to happen - numbers are easy.

Music or vent.. not both. Had to turn sound off it got distracting.

Other then that, it was ok.

Hey guys, thank you for the comments, I have had so much great comments from this video already, I enjoy reading what you guys have to say. Thanks again.

Loved the beginning and the end! So creepy! Nice gameplay vid, gotta love jugg !

Loved this comment :)

Dire, from one Jugg video maker to another I completely get what you are saying I really do, But this is my first video return after taking a short break from swtor and I have never really done a montage video and that's what it is, They are some clips from the past few days of playing that I really liked, most of my videos are full game clips and I wanted to do something different for my return to the game, I am going to focus most of the time on my smash because I played rage for that video. As far as the music, game play and teamspeak that's down to my own personal preference, In all my videos I just play music but I love game play videos with game sounds and some communication in the background so I thought I would try it out, I think it gives that effect and feel like you are involved in it, but that might just be me. But thanks for the comment and feedback really, you should enjoy my next few videos more.

Drack

Edited by i_noface_i
word repeat

Cool video, but there a few things you need to work on priorities wise which would greatly enhance your effectiveness.

For example, in the first minute of video you were doubling up on 4 stacks by using choke and crush one after another without using smash putting them both on cooldown and making it harder to build stacks more quickly.

IMHO you should even be using choke as often as you do, especially on people with full resolve. Crush and enrage are more than enough to build stacks while waiting for smash to finish. You should also throw in a vicious slash to lower the cd of smash. Save choke for defensive situations.

Also, you doubled up on the auto-crit proc quite a few times by using leap and obliterate without using smash. Again, putting these both on cooldown and having to wait longer for a proc.

Ravage AFTER crush. Ravage is a low priority filler but using it while they are slowed to 10% and also building stacks while channeling is the only way to do it.

It's not gonna make a huge diff, and this is just my opinion coming from a Warlord smash jugg, but you are sometimes using abilities superfluously which makes the rotation and its effectiveness less useful.

Edited by PseudoOne

Hey PseudoOne thanks for the comment, I enjoyed reading it. Ravage AFTER crush is a very nice tip ill take that on board, cool little trick that :) I know my play style is different from most but as far was stacking shock waves if something like choke only gives me two stacks I will use crush to gain the extra 2, I wont smash on two or less , unless very low hp is left. I only saw myslef doubling up on 4 stacks in the video once and my reason for that was to stop a player running away while the other got closer so my smash would hit two targets for sure. I can see what your saying about leaving myself without a shockwave builder, but I dont find I have that problem.

I am personally not a fan of vicious still although reading your comment has made me think about giving it ago again. Should I be using choke as much as I do..Hell yes force choke is so useful for many many situations as well as defense, it stops players from escaping my smash, helps other players to get get some hits even a smash on the target and if you want a good cc use force choke and if they brake that use disruption, I strongly feel that force choke is more than a shockwave builder. Full resolve that is me down not checking full resolve all the time, granted.

Yes I double up on auto-crit proc sometimes but its a great gap closer and some times to get the perfect smash or to be sure of the hit I need too, and by the time I have chraged-sundered-obliterate-smashed-shockwave one of them is off cool down, I know what you are saying but its rare that I find it a problem but I will keep that in mind.

Rage is so different now than what it was in 1.3 that because of the buff in 1.4 all other moves have become more than what they where, but hey thats my opinion and my play style and it really works well for me, I urge you to try it your self, you might just see what I mean.

I appreciate the comment it really make me think about a few things and check my game play which helped me figure out one or two other things. From one Warlord Jugg to another thank you, it has helped me :)

It's not gonna make a huge diff, and this is just my opinion coming from a Warlord smash jugg, but you are sometimes using abilities superfluously which makes the rotation and its effectiveness less useful.

Hey guys, thank you for the comments, I have had so much great comments from this video already, I enjoy reading what you guys have to say. Thanks again.

Loved this comment :)

Dire, from one Jugg video maker to another I completely get what you are saying I really do, But this is my first video return after taking a short break from swtor and I have never really done a montage video and that's what it is, They are some clips from the past few days of playing that I really liked, most of my videos are full game clips and I wanted to do something different for my return to the game, I am going to focus most of the time on my smash because I played rage for that video. As far as the music, game play and teamspeak that's down to my own personal preference, In all my videos I just play music but I love game play videos with game sounds and some communication in the background so I thought I would try it out, I think it gives that effect and feel like you are involved in it, but that might just be me. But thanks for the comment and feedback really, you should enjoy my next few videos more.

Drack

keep it up i hate videos that is all music i love game sounds when i watch pvp videos all music kinda bugs me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey Drackul

Big fan! Love your videos. Keep up the good fight and I hope to see you in game some time! Your videos really brought excitement back in the game for me during a real dull moment.

That s great GregAlia, glad to help :) keep watching erm and ill keep making erm :)