Orange Belt/Bracers

stevewilson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Fellow Bounty Hunters-

You can get a modifyable belt from the starship upgrades fleet commendation vendor in the fleet. A "pilot's belt" is only 60 commendations. Bracers on the other hand... have fun auction house hunting.

Regards,

Androvis

Greetings Fellow Bounty Hunters-

You can get a modifyable belt from the starship upgrades fleet commendation vendor in the fleet. A "pilot's belt" is only 60 commendations. Bracers on the other hand... have fun auction house hunting.

Regards,

Androvis

1) It's a light armor, just like the rest of social gear.

2) It requires social rank to wear, which is pita to lvl up.

3) I've seen hydra set belt. Now if anyone could answer me where to get that set...

Orange belt and bracers are random drop only.

There are 3 'sets' of fully moddable armor (i.e. all 7 pieces) per class.

For bounty hunter, you will be looking for

TD-17A Imperator (lvl 15ish)

RD-17A Hellfire (lvl 37ish)

TT-17A Hydra (lvl 45ish)

those are the only 3 sets that have an orange belt/bracer for a Bounty Hunter.

Each class has the same 3 sets across the same level range (with different look/name, obviously).

For example, a sorcerer has

Saber Marshal (lvl 15ish)

Supreme Inquisitor (lvl 37ish) and

Grand Inquisitor (lvl 45ish)

The Imperator belt/bracers drop off champions (and more rarely elites) on Dromund Kaas. Which is the reason they are less common now, since the majority of people have leveled past Dromund Kaas, which is why they were so common during EA and launch, everyone was hunting/questing on DK early on.

Enjoy.

Edited by Altephor

Purple gear is typically better and belts all pretty much match, you may want to go that route.

Incorrect, For DPS The belt and bracers are best. you can get up to 109 aim right now on both. The rakata belt has 103 and bracers have like 85.

Orange belt and bracers are random drop only.

There are 3 'sets' of fully moddable armor (i.e. all 7 pieces) per class.

For bounty hunter, you will be looking for

TD-17A Imperator (lvl 15ish)

RD-17A Hellfire (lvl 37ish)

TT-17A Hydra (lvl 45ish)

those are the only 3 sets that have an orange belt/bracer for a Bounty Hunter.

Each class has the same 3 sets across the same level range (with different look/name, obviously).

For example, a sorcerer has

Saber Marshal (lvl 15ish)

Supreme Inquisitor (lvl 37ish) and

Grand Inquisitor (lvl 45ish)

The Imperator belt/bracers drop off champions (and more rarely elites) on Dromund Kaas. Which is the reason they are less common now, since the majority of people have leveled past Dromund Kaas, which is why they were so common during EA and launch, everyone was hunting/questing on DK early on.

Enjoy.

This is excellent info! Time to go champion hunting in DK.... :)

Any idea where/what the other class 4pc sets are named? Would be good to know for reference on all my alts. :cool:

Thanks again.

Incorrect, For DPS The belt and bracers are best. you can get up to 109 aim right now on both. The rakata belt has 103 and bracers have like 85.

wouldnt rakata + augment slot still be better?

i know its rare (ive made 20+ rakata belts/bracers without an augment slot) but they do exist, i know at least one person on my server that ive inspected who has them, though he does far more raiding than i do and wouldnt tell me how many he had to make, he just said it was a disgusting volume before they proc'd)

The champs that drop the bracers and belts are near the Dark Temple. One is outside on the scaffolding to the right of the entrance and the other in in the Heroic section inside the temple. Good luck with the drops I spent 3 hours the other night going back and forth killing them with no orange drops. The rate is very low.

The champs that drop the bracers and belts are near the Dark Temple. One is outside on the scaffolding to the right of the entrance and the other in in the Heroic section inside the temple. Good luck with the drops I spent 3 hours the other night going back and forth killing them with no orange drops. The rate is very low.

oh wow, this is awesome info. so i went and made a quick run to DK and killed both champs... the one inside the dark temple, Valen Korik, dropped the TD-17A Imperator Belt on my first try... more farming to come on these for my alts for sure!

these are pretty prime for farming... low traffic, 5 minute respawn... sheesh.

edit: not sure if there is anti-farming code with these mobs... after like 3 kills, Tipton didn't drop any loot at all for me? weird.

i know its rare (ive made 20+ rakata belts/bracers without an augment slot) but they do exist, i know at least one person on my server that ive inspected who has them, though he does far more raiding than i do and wouldnt tell me how many he had to make, he just said it was a disgusting volume before they proc'd)

TBH, proc rate on augments is far too low unless you severely out-skill the item, which isn't possible for Rakata, obviously. the least bioware could do is throw crafters a bone and proc augment slots on Rakata gear by default as a perk...

Edited by scootle

these are pretty prime for farming... low traffic, 5 minute respawn... sheesh.

edit: not sure if there is anti-farming code with these mobs... after like 3 kills, Tipton didn't drop any loot at all for me? weird.

The belt dropped after the 32nd kill, only later did i notice it was medium armour and Imperial Agent only.. ARRRRRGGHHHH!!

Tips for farming these,

1. Relog every 3 kills, it resets the loot chance apparently.

2. Try to get ina group with as many people as possible (Guildies are best). Regardless of where you are, the increase in loot chance is improved the larger your group!