Dear Pilot following me...

Morgrid

The thing I love doing on the rare occasions that I fly a bomber is to boost head on to a GS shooting my drones and start shooting them back with blasters. I think the whole notion just baffles them so much that they don't know what to do about it and just run. :D Edited by Jandi

The thing I love doing on the rare occasions that I fly a bomber is to boost head on to a GS shooting my drones and start shooting them back with blasters. I think the whole notion just baffles them so much that they don't know what to do about it and just run. :D

I do love doing that.

The thing I love doing on the rare occasions that I fly a bomber is to boost head on to a GS shooting my drones and start shooting them back with blasters. I think the whole notion just baffles them so much that they don't know what to do about it and just run. :D

I have actually killed a couple of GS's doing this. Too funny!

When flying a bomber, I do this to scouts and strikes inbound on the satellite. I think they are so used to bombers doing nothing but orbiting that they don't register the fact that they are taking heavy laser damage in addition to the turrets... :p

When flying a bomber, I do this to scouts and strikes inbound on the satellite. I think they are so used to bombers doing nothing but orbiting that they don't register the fact that they are taking heavy laser damage in addition to the turrets... :p

I only have the stock lasers that the bomber comes with :p The damage is laughable but I still get kills, it's funny.